Nicholle in Lusby? Really?

H

HouseCat

I think this site grabs data from your computer and places the locale as somewhere near you or she gets around a lot. I clicked the link and it says Nicholle is from Illinois.
Ah.. those crafty scallywags.

Thanks for the link, Tigerlily... glad I didn't take it. Who knows whats in that stuff! Seriously, the magic weight loss pill ads and scams are getting to be like the Nigerian bank scams nowdays.

cdsulhoff

OMG!!! This thread is funny! I snorted from laughing so hard!
I know little things make me laugh! She is from Solomons on my computer.

LWDutch

This gal got smaller and bigger at the same time!

She may have lost a bunch of weight but meanwhile she has covered the continent. My ad said she was from my hometown in Washington state! Somehow that makes her more personal and her ad more attractive. Wonder how many have fallen for her gimmick. Makes me leary of anything else she claims....:whistle:

LWDutch

Now Mary Sullivan, Lauren Scott, Jeanie Rontero

Wow, Nicholle has change her name to Mary Sullivan; pictures and pitch are identical!
And another, Jeannie Rontero also says, "I live in Bothell, Washington and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I'm no medical guru or anything like that. I'm just a girl who figured out a system that works better than all the famous diets you tried... Same exact pitch, different pictures!

And she too has a double named Lauren Scott. Funny, they are all from Bothell, Washington! And Lauren's add was on this very site!