TODAY! Friday the 13th!!!

yakky doodle

C'MON to OG Tonight To Get Tanked!

A few of us are meeting at Olive Garden in Waldorf around 5:30 after work today for drinks. Christy, they have KILLER Sangria for around $15 a pitcher!!! :cheers:

Anyone else want to join in the fun? :biggrin: Me and my main squeeze will be there :getdown:

with a date like this -- Friday the 13th -- we HAVE to get together

Sorry folks, the thread topic obviously wasn't clear enough!

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is this a table/dining gathering or just sitting at the bar and get tanked?

yakky doodle

well, what does everyone want to do? does everyone want to eat dinner there, too? or just drink and snack? I'd hate to take up some big table if we're only drinking, but if we're gonna eat too, then that's different.

they do have some tables in the bar area as well we could group together if we want. :smile:

SxyPrincess

After speaking with Earnest T. this morning, we may be heading out of the area. I'll give you more info. as the day progresses. :bubble:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
After speaking with Earnest T. this morning, we may be heading out of the area.
Darn girl, you change plans almost as fast as Pixie changes her boyfriends! :wink:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Sharon
Darn girl, you change plans almost as fast as Pixie changes her boyfriends! :wink:

:cool: BTW, I introduced her to a new one (kinda) last night. Pixie...please tell us what you think. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She's probably busy stapling his boxers to the wall with the rest of her collection.

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle and Kwillia
Maybe they are stapling his boxers to the wall in her back yard with the rest of her collection.

:biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You guys should be ashamed of yourself! I'm at home with a sick baby and you guys are just fine talking smack about me! :burning: Just kidding, but you're lucky I love you guys.

Sxy, he's a cutie! You should have told me it was him. Didn't talk too much but I'll get him to liven up a little. :biggrin:

yakky doodle

OG Tonight/Need a Favor!

Is there anyone who works near a lottery retailer who sells powerball tix (i.e., in D.C.)? It's pouring down rain now (which I didn't catch on the weather this morning), and I have no umbrella to walk the 3 blocks and get mine. With the powerball being up to $120 Fat Ones, I don't wanna not play. Can someone PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE pick me up 10 random tickets if they are coming tonight and I'll pay ya when we get there, PLEASE! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I'm at home with a sick baby and you guys are just fine talking smack about me!

Sorry to hear little man's
krank.gif

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
:lol: but you could still "arrive" at OG. You could use the old "sorry hun, gotta work late tonight" :wink:

I'd love to, but we are supposed to be getting a tree tonight.