TODAY! Friday the 13th!!!

yakky doodle

Game Plan: how about we all meet there, and if we get there, and there's no smoking, and we all want to go where there IS smoking, we can go from there. I'd hate for someone to have said they were coming and not see this latest fiasco with the smoking, and drive all the way there for nothing if we're gone.

whaddya say?

I can handle not smoking for an hour or two, but I know some of ya 'have issues' :duh: :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yakky doodle
... I can handle not smoking for an hour or two, but I know some of ya 'have issues' :duh: :wink:
I can go without a cigarette for a few hours! :lol:

yakky doodle

I would just hate for rachel or someone to show up at the OG and NOT have gotten the message that we're changing locations. has anyone been able to get thru to the OG yet?

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I could refrain however, I wouldn't want to. I'm habit forming ya know?!?! :cool: :cheers:

yea, just wait till they see you with a little Dicken's Cider :really: she really goes hog-wild then! :biggrin:

yakky doodle

should we just meet in the applebees parking lot and walk over (to see if others come)? might be hard to find parking this time of night and on a friday :ohwell:

K

Kain99

If Biscuit gets home at a reasonable time we will just check both spots for ya.

SxyPrincess

I'll call Pixie. What time are we meeting? I won't get there til about 6:15 or so. Is that too late?

Oh, and I'd like for someone to wait in the parking lot for me. I'm afraid to travel inside alone. :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Hey guys... Since Roy just walked in the door 7:08 I guess we'll just pass on tonight, and see ya at Sharon's tomorrow. I'm thinking of Popping a tent in the front yard since I'll have to stay sober otherwise. :razz2: I miss you guys already and wish I was shooting the **** at Applebees with ya!

By the way what do we have to do to get Vrai to drive down for a party?

Let's make it happen!