• Super Model

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Premier Athelete

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Author

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Supreme Court Justice

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Grea-ist...Biology, Science, Medicine, Phsycology etc...

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Name it...

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I picked Movie Star - just for the money and glamour! :kiss:

I picked Author - cause I love to read and write! :dance:

And the Psychiatrist group so I can mess with people's minds! And they are smart and stuff! :nerd:

dustin

UAIOE
Astronaut, Full factory MotoGP racer, or Emperor of the Milky Way

Full Factory MotoGP racer, cause it's the coolest job on earth.

Astronaut, cause it's the coolest job out of earth.

Emperor of the Milky Way, cause I'm a nerd.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Even though I've never held a bass guitar in my hands in my life, I would LOVE to be the most talented bass guitarist to walk the planet. Not in a rock star kind of way.....but in the way of a really talented musician.

I'd also love to be an author or books on many subjects: write a book on the anthropology of food, for instance, or write a book on travel, etc.

And last but not least, I'd love to be able to draw more than just crappy stick figures. I'd love to be a respected and talented artist.

But, alas, it looks like I'm destined to my life as Queen of the World. :diva:

rack'm

Jaded
Astronaut.....I'd love to roam the galaxy learning and exploring the universe like in the Star Trek shows.

dustin

UAIOE
rack'm said:
Astronaut.....I'd love to roam the galaxy learning and exploring the universe like in the Star Trek shows.
Don't worry Rack'm I'll hire you as the Admiral of the Milky Way troopers.

Do you solemnly swear to support and defend the Consititution of the Milky Way and vaporize with extreme prejudice all enemies foreign and domestic?

rack'm

Jaded
dustin said:
Don't worry Rack'm I'll hire you as the Admiral of the Milky Way troopers.

Do you solemnly swear to support and defend the Consititution of the Milky Way and vaporize with extreme prejudice all enemies foreign and domestic?

SIR YES SIR!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I said:

Author - because my words would live forever

Supreme Court Justice - so I could argue with the other Supremes when they want to go outside the Constitution for judgements

Name It - a political talk show host so I could ask my victi...err...guests the questions I REALLY want to hear the answers to

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Supreme Court Justice - so I could argue with the other Supremes when they want to go outside the Constitution for judgements

... talk show host so I could ask my victi...err...guests the questions I REALLY want to hear the answers to
It's scarey how much you and I think alike. :twitch: :lol:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
cattitude said:
to be able to sing like Patsy Cline or Martina McBride.

:yeahthat: Patsy was quite a character. I have family members that made up the Jimmy Dean band, who toured with Patsy. I can listen to stories about her for hours. Bought the new Martina McBride CD today. Excellant!!