• Super Model

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Premier Athelete

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Author

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Supreme Court Justice

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Grea-ist...Biology, Science, Medicine, Phsycology etc...

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Name it...

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
???

Oz said:
Umm... Larry - Was VB mauling another coconut, and you got too close? :confused:

She gets the tools out, I either get the message and fix it, or she's up to something I probably don't wanna watch, grab the sticks, hit the door.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Larry Gude said:
She gets the tools out, I either get the message and fix it, or she's up to something I probably don't wanna watch, grab the sticks, hit the door.

Amen to that! Just watch out for radar! :cheers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've been freaking out lately...

Oz said:
Amen to that! Just watch out for radar! :cheers:

...I mean, I'm on PROBATION! I get caught again, it's the big house, two strikes, throw the book at me, no margin for error...

Yike.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
I either get the message and fix it, or she's up to something I probably don't wanna watch
You are so full of crap. :rolleyes:

Who fixed stuff for me before you and I got married? Nobody, that's who. And who put together the computer desk correctly because they're not afraid to read instructions? Mmmm, that would be me as well.

By contrast, who was the one that busted up his computer just because the CD tray kept opening and closing?

:tap:

Agee

vraiblonde said:
You are so full of crap. :rolleyes:

Who fixed stuff for me before you and I got married? Nobody, that's who. And who put together the computer desk correctly because they're not afraid to read instructions? Mmmm, that would be me as well.

By contrast, who was the one that busted up his computer just because the CD tray kept opening and closing?

:tap:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Say it ain't so?