Curves

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
My mom and sister used to go to that one....I can ask them something if ya have questions....or if your lookin for opinions I can tell ya what they would say....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
morganj614 said:
Are you chubby?

:gossip: saving DoWhat the trouble :lmao:
Not chubby, just trying to keep off what I lost years ago and tighten it all up. I went there yesterday (just the 2nd time) and wanted to go around a third time on the circuit and the owner wouldn't let me. She said if I felt like I had to go around again, they needed to "work on increasing my reps." Seems like b.s. to me. So I finished, did the stretching thing, then went home and pounded the treadmill......I'm not sure this place is going to be the place for me.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
morganj614 said:
Are you chubby?

:gossip: saving DoWhat the trouble :lmao:

Hey, does DoWhat look like his avatar? If so, I am pretty sure I saw him at Shoppers this past weekend.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BS Gal said:
Not chubby, just trying to keep off what I lost years ago and tighten it all up. I went there yesterday (just the 2nd time) and wanted to go around a third time on the circuit and the owner wouldn't let me. She said if I felt like I had to go around again, they needed to "work on increasing my reps." Seems like b.s. to me. So I finished, did the stretching thing, then went home and pounded the treadmill......I'm not sure this place is going to be the place for me.

Thats what my mom and sister said, they only let ya go around twice, and thats it...and your limited to what all you can do.....needless to say, my sister goes to Maximum Health now, an mom does another diet thing... but good luck... :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BS Gal said:
What are their opinions of the place?

They werent crazy about the place....they are like you, you dont know at first how much you can take, how much ya cant....ya learn as you go... but when you can only go twice, its kinda a wiast...if Im paying to use the place, I want to be able to do what I want when I want..ya know

mainman

Set Trippin
BS Gal said:
So are you paying a membership fee?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mainman said:
I just knew I should have walked up behind him and hit him with the bag of onions I was carrying. Missed my probably one and only chance. Damn.

BS Gal said:
I just knew I should have walked up behind him and hit him with the bag of onions I was carrying. Missed my probably one and only chance. Damn.
You should of done it and told him you were K_Jo. :smile:

mainman

Set Trippin
BS Gal said:
Was his wife DidWhat with him?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mainman said:
So are you paying a membership fee?
Yes. It was $70 to "sign up" and then $29/month, but the first month was waived so more like $40 for the first month and $29 thereafter for a year. I can, however, get out of the contract by getting my dr. to write a note, which wouldn't be a problem if I decide to go that route. I'll give it a few months and then decide. Basically, I can leave there and be home in 5 minutes and jump on the treadmill, so I'll probably just do that.

I can also use the one in Leonardtown after work, then head down there and use that one, but it seems like I shouldn't have to do that. After my dad died, my sis and I went every morning in California (I went on a "guest" pass) and they let you go around as many times as you wanted. It's crap, I tell you.