Curves

somd whisper

BS Gal said:
Not chubby, just trying to keep off what I lost years ago and tighten it all up. I went there yesterday (just the 2nd time) and wanted to go around a third time on the circuit and the owner wouldn't let me. She said if I felt like I had to go around again, they needed to "work on increasing my reps." Seems like b.s. to me. So I finished, did the stretching thing, then went home and pounded the treadmill......I'm not sure this place is going to be the place for me.

Wow I thought you could go as many times as you wanted as long as you fall into the time slotted for the machines.

somd whisper

FancyBelle said:
Have you thought about Lady Slender or Workout express? Know anything about them? I have got to do something, but I don't want to go by myself OR with somebody skinnier than me. Think I could start a fat ladies thingie where we'd just sit around in a circle and talk about people or knit?? BTW, anybody seen the previews for Campus Ladies? That show looks like it'll be funny as hell. Kinda reminds me of BSGal and me!!! I am the dark haired fat lady.

I will go with you if you live in CC

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
somd whisper said:
I will go with you if you live in CC
She doesn't. I haven't been to Curves since April, when I had the unfortunate bike accident. I hear they are selling out. I need to go by there and see what to do about ending my contract. Truth be told, I'm better off just doing a treadmill at home, but I did like the ladies I exercised with there and miss them.