Forum Ride Picture

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
http://itsbob.smugmug.com/photos/59450196-M.jpg

Short a few that joined us enroute.. (Mystical Mom and hubby, and PETE!!)

And of course the picture taker. Mainman, and Christy (hope I spelled it right)

And oh, how long has it been since I've told everyone how wonderful Bob is.. how manly, how he's ruined me for any other man... *sigh*

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ACESRT04 said:
Great ride. I couldn't believe the turn out and the how many different bikes there were.

:yeahthat: I had a great time. :yay:

I was reminded of something on todays ride though.......
Sportsters and big butts do NOT mix. ouch ouch ouch. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MysticalMom said:
:yeahthat: I had a great time. :yay:

I was reminded of something on todays ride though.......
Sportsters and big butts do NOT mix. ouch ouch ouch. :lmao:

:killingme

:bawl: I really wanted to go:bawl:

I did say hi to some at Wawa and then left in tears*sigh*

morganj614

BadGirl said:
http://itsbob.smugmug.com/photos/59450196-M.jpg

Short a few that joined us enroute.. (Mystical Mom and hubby, and PETE!!)

And of course the picture taker. Mainman, and Christy (hope I spelled it right)

And oh, how long has it been since I've told everyone how wonderful Bob is.. how manly, how he's ruined me for any other man... *sigh*

I see BadGirl didn't sign out :killingme Glad you all had fun. I wish I felt better and wish someone had a seat for me :bawl:

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:
I see BadGirl didn't sign out :killingme Glad you all had fun. I wish I felt better and wish someone had a seat for me :bawl:
Why didn't you say so. I had a luxurious seat.

Dukesdad

I was planning on making the ride but I ended up being the cookie dad a at a booth sale. I did put my scout on the back and make a run to Rita's. Must have seen a thousand bikes...Maybe next time

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
What a glorious day for a ride! My neighbor was hopping mad this morning. Something was wrong with his bike. He didn't get it out and running until 3pm. I see they're not home yet, so he must still be out enjoying the weather.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
:bawl: because I am home sick. Sinus thingy and feel like a big pile of steaming poop ( just for VV)
:huggy: Would make a pile appear, just to be empathetic... but no html is allowed... :drama: Hope you feel better! :flowers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BadGirl said:
GREAT route APS thanks!!
:diva: :diva: :diva:

onebdzee said:
:bawl: I really wanted to go:bawl:
I did say hi to some at Wawa and then left in tears*sigh*
:drama: You were offered a ride.:nono:
I don't care what it says on your helmet. :shrug: if you're sitting behind me, I can't read it :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ooh ooh, whatsitsay on her helmet Aps? :lmao:

I had a blast on the ride. Sorry if I offended any of you guys. Riding in a large group definitely takes a little getting used to (All that speeding up and slowing down trying to stay in formation.) We had some nice turns and I ended up running up on the cruiser in front of me everytime we got to a twisty. I kept forgetting that we had different handling characteristics! :doh:

onebdzee

off the shelf
aps45819 said:
:diva: :diva: :diva:

:drama: You were offered a ride.:nono:
I don't care what it says on your helmet. :shrug: if you're sitting behind me, I can't read it :lol:

Had prior engagement with my daughter and her UNDEFEATED basketball team....I'm gonna be out there next time....Guaranteed!:yay:

Lugnut said:
Ooh ooh, whatsitsay on her helmet Aps?

The only thing it should say and the only thing I attach my cute little a$$ to the seat of....

HARLEY DAVIDSON! :biggrin:

Last edited: