Forum Ride Picture

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BS Gal said:
I forgot about that back brake thingymajig.
It's called a pedal, same as in the car :lol:
always good to use it, especially when traction is limited, like on gravel, dirt and wet anything especially grass.
A few years ago I was at a toy run held at a local ball field. Grabbed the front brake, locked the front wheel, bike went down, I rolled and came back up on my feet. Got a round of applause and complements on my dismount :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BS Gal said:
I am definitely destined for a little harley.........Today I practiced stopping real quick. I suck.
You should try to stop on mine.. maybe after you have a few years experience I'll let you try.. best stopping bike I've ever been on.. MSF class, I was half of everyone elses stopping distance. They warn you when you test drive one.. go slow in the parking lot and test the brakes, and be prepared, and they aren't kidding.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Hey bob..I saw you speeding past the house this morning. And I can tell ya for sure..the bike does not make your butt look big. :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
MysticalMom said:
Hey bob..I saw you speeding past the house this morning. And I can tell ya for sure..the bike does not make your butt look big. :lmao:
SO what ARE you saying!??

GOtta admit, I only have a 5 mile commute, but your road is FUN..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
.. and I was rushing, cause I thought for SURE I was going to get wet on the way in.. SO I had my tunes blasting, and **ZOOOOOOOOOM**...