Easy Bake Oven Recall

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Oh crap! I gave my niece one for her birthday. I emailed her mom and told her not to let her stick her fingers in the HOT oven. Duh! I always wonder how many of these "accidents" are the result of a serious design flaw and how many are actually due to inattentive parents allowing their toddlers to play with toys that are too old for them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, back in the day when you burnt your fingers on your Easy Bake Oven, your Mom kissed the boo-boo, put some cream on it and told you to be more careful.

Agee

vraiblonde said:
You know, back in the day when you burnt your fingers on your Easy Bake Oven, your Mom kissed the boo-boo, put some cream on it and told you to be more careful.

I'm surprised some consumer watch-dog group hasn't pushed to get them off the market all together :duh:

Sometimes we are are own worst enemy :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

You forgot the part about your siblings laughing hysterically in the background. :lmao: At least MINE did. :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Airgasm said:
Sometimes we are are own worst enemy
I wonder if I can sue retroactively. I must have burned myself any number of times.

And I got my finger smashed in my Play-Doh thing that pumped out the dough, then you cut it into slices - remember those? I should sue the Play-Doh people for putting out defective killer toys.

vraiblonde said:
I wonder if I can sue retroactively. I must have burned myself any number of times.

And I got my finger smashed in my Play-Doh thing that pumped out the dough, then you cut it into slices - remember those? I should sue the Play-Doh people for putting out defective killer toys.
My mom let us play with lawn darts. :frown: I recall my brother throwing them in my general direction a time or two... or three or four...:frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
My mom let us play with lawn darts. :frown: I recall my brother throwing them in my general direction a time or two... or three or four...:frown:

My brother, too. :mad: But I learned to run and duck really well. :lol: I also learned how to get even. :evil:

Cowgirl

:shrug: This should be a marketing opportunity for the company. Now they can sell Ez-Bake Oven mitts!!