Easy Bake Oven Recall

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Airgasm said:
How about Clackers...
That was a great toy...I was one huge bruise from wrist to elbow from those things.

My uncle used to lob whiffle balls at me because "they don't hurt you". This is not true. Getting smacked in the mouth by a Frisbee is no fun, either.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That Creepy Crawler rubber stuff was very hot and left a nice mark if you spilled it on yourself before it cooled.

And the Pretzel Jetzel had a really, really hot light bulb and you shouldn't look directly into the little conveyor belt area where the light was.

Agee

RoseRed said:
I had those! As a matter of fact, I think I still have them packed away. :lol:

:cool: Bring them to the next forum get together and we'll have a clack-off...

MMDad

Lem Putt
I just stuck my fingers into my daughter's easybake to see if this was real. They got stuck. Damn that hurt. I kind of feel silly because I stuck my other hand in just to make sure. Now both of my hands are burned. We don't have any straws in the house, so I'm typing with my nose.

MMDad said:
I just stuck my fingers into my daughter's easybake to see if this was real. They got stuck. Damn that hurt. I kind of feel silly because I stuck my other hand in just to make sure. Now both of my hands are burned. We don't have any straws in the house, so I'm typing with my nose.
:smack: You're supposed to use the thingy to push the baking pan in.