“self-inflicted”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
........ at the end of the day a racist, homophobic bigot* ....

so in your mind the shooting was justified, because the congressman voted against the Progressive Group Think 1

*well you have your DNC talking points down pat

hotbikermama40

And if we had stricter gun control we wouldn't even be having this discussion but we are and what i said is exactly what happened. You can discuss all the theoretical's you want but at the end of the day a racist, homophobic bigot was saved by a black lesbian and a black man. I wonder if they gave him mouth to mouth

You are so ####ing delusional Sap - in your little imagination where stricter gun control actually keeps guns off the streets and out of the hands of everyone (except for the government, of course - because that is exactly what the Dems/Libs want. They want us to 'trust them' to keep everyone safe.), then that leftist wingnut would have built a bomb.

And you can keep right on laughing out of your ass about the skin color or sexual preferences of the HEROES who put their lives on the line, not just that day, but every day. Because that is all you know how to do. In fact, you're the bigot here, and no different in any way than the POS reporter who insinuated that this was a 'self-inflicted' assault.

President Reagan said it best:
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

Hijinx

You mean like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore...?

Stricter gun control when people are getting run down by vehicles, I suppose we need a Concealed Carry driver's license.
Wer could also restrict vehicles to a ton and a half.

If you want someone dead it is easy to get an alternative to guns.

Sapidus

Did all of you fail reading comprehension 101 or is it that the mere mention of gun control causes you to lose your minds to the point where rational thought no longer exists?

The poster i was responding to said

"If your homicidal probot wingnut hadn't decided to go Rambo and take out some folks... your black lesbian and black male would have never been in that situation. Funny how you don't acknowledge that these two hero's lives were put in danger in the first place by the lefty turd!"

That was a hypothetical. So in response i said hypothetically if we had stricter gun control the shooting wouldn't have occurred either.

THEN I said hypotheticals aren't the point because the shooting did occur. Would you rather I have said if we hadn't invented steel? Or gunpowder?

Good grief. Triggered much?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did all of you fail reading comprehension 101 or is it that the mere mention of gun control causes you to lose your minds to the point where rational thought no longer exists?

The poster i was responding to said

"If your homicidal probot wingnut hadn't decided to go Rambo and take out some folks... your black lesbian and black male would have never been in that situation. Funny how you don't acknowledge that these two hero's lives were put in danger in the first place by the lefty turd!"

That was a hypothetical. So in response i said hypothetically if we had stricter gun control the shooting wouldn't have occurred either.

THEN I said hypotheticals aren't the point because the shooting did occur. Would you rather I have said if we hadn't invented steel? Or gunpowder?

Good grief. Triggered much?

What, specifically, would you propose that would prevent any non-felon US citizen from buying an antique-design rifle like the shooter used against the people on that ball field?

Sapidus

so in your mind the shooting was justified, because the congressman voted against the Progressive Group Think 1
*well you have your DNC talking points down pat

Did you miss the part where i said what happened was horrible and should never be celebrated.

I was merely pointing out that the bigot was saved by the exact people he has tried to legally discriminate against throughout his career. Maybe your god has a sense of humor

warneckutz

Did you miss the part where i said what happened was horrible and should never be celebrated.

I was merely pointing out that the bigot was saved by the exact people he has tried to legally discriminate against throughout his career. Maybe your god has a sense of humor

Every time you try and make a point you keep getting destroyed and exposed. I guess there's something to be said for that "try-hard" attitude... not enough to even come close to overcoming your posts but still...

black dog

Free America
What, specifically, would you propose that would prevent any non-felon US citizen from buying an antique-design rifle like the shooter used against the people on that ball field?

So in essence, you're saying that I'm old?
Thank God he didn't use a Garand....

Wishbone

So in essence, you're saying that I'm old?
Thank God he didn't use a Garand....
I was thinking the same thing myself when it happened.

They're so fond of calling the SKS/AK rifle and AR rifle cartridges high-powered when they're far from that.

Wishbone

How do you classify a high powered rifle.

An intermediate cartridge is a military rifle cartridge that is less powerful than typical full power battle rifle cartridges such as the 7.92mm Mauser or US .30-06, but still significantly more powerful than pistol cartridges.[1] As their recoil is significantly reduced compared to high power rifle cartridges, fully automatic rifles firing intermediate cartridges are relatively easy to control. However, even though less powerful than a traditional rifle cartridge, the ballistics are still sufficient for an effective range of 250–500 metres (820–1,640 ft), which are the maximum typical engagement ranges in combat.

A full-powered cartridge is a military service rifle cartridge with a minimum effective range of 1000 yards. Most full-powered cartridges have their origin in the turn of the 19th century with the advent of smokeless powder. Examples include 7.62x51mm NATO, .30-06 Springfield, 7.62x54mmR, .303 British, 7.92x57mm Mauser, 7x57mm Mauser or 8mm Lebel. Today they are primarily used only in medium machine guns, battle rifles, and marksman/sniper rifles.