1 1/2 year old Pitt needs forever home

camily

Peace
Animal Matters Hearing Board meeting tonight @ Chas. Co. Government building at 7:00PM for those of you who don't believe I'm a member. I'll be there. Black skirt with pink/coral sweater. :yay: :howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Animal Matters Hearing Board meeting tonight @ Chas. Co. Government building at 7:00PM for those of you who don't believe I'm a member. I'll be there. Black skirt with pink/coral sweater. Short chick with big boobs, pierced :gossip: and shaved :whistle: :yay: :howdy:

:fixed:

animalgal2003

what does it matter

What does it matter what happened to her or who took her. That is all in the past, we can't change it or change the things she has gone through. What matters is that she needs a home. For whatever reason- you can't keep her- if she is your heart you find a new home- but she needs a loving home that respects her breed and treats her like family. I don't think it is important to worry about the past. I am sure this dog has had a colorful past- with things not always being in HER best interest. Good luck, I hope she is being loved soon. No animal should live in a cage.

jetmonkey

What does it matter what happened to her or who took her. That is all in the past, we can't change it or change the things she has gone through. What matters is that she needs a home. For whatever reason- you can't keep her- if she is your heart you find a new home- but she needs a loving home that respects her breed and treats her like family. I don't think it is important to worry about the past. I am sure this dog has had a colorful past- with things not always being in HER best interest. Good luck, I hope she is being loved soon. No animal should live in a cage.
you stupid

C

ChristineG6

You are exactly right! She needs a loving responsible home. If my land lord would listen to me about how good of a dog she is, or take the time to actually meet her then the subject of finding her a new home would have never come about. People are quick to judge a breed based on what they hear and see on the news.

camily

Peace
I talked to the Chief of Animal Control Services at the meeting (last Tuesday night) about the situation. He informed me they thought Christine meant the Tri County board, not the Animal Matters Hearing Board. That was why the person who was spoken to said I wasn't on the board. Also, I am working with tri county to bring further charges as they believe Emma was stolen from my yard.

C

ChristineG6

I hope you didn't think I was agreeing with jetmonkey. I was agreeing with what you were saying. And no, a true pet should never have to live in a cage.

C

ChristineG6

That would be good if they can figure out who actually stole her from you're yard. I would even love to know who it was because they put her saftey in jepordy.