$1.99 gas in lusby!

C

CalvertNewbie

I think they mean with the extra discounts you can get with your club card ($.10 off for every 2 prescriptions, $.10 off for every $100 spent, extra bonuses if you buy gift cards). Right now I have $.20 coming off the next time I fill up.:yahoo:
The thing I like about this new program is that if you spend $20 this time and then $50 the next, it keeps adding them up until you reach the $100 to give you the $.10 discount. I just switched all my prescriptions from CVS to Safeway to get the extra discount. That was an extra $.30/gallon right there.

Thanks, I'll have to start paying more attention. I use my card everytime I shop there, which is fairly often. I'll be buying gift cards really soon, too. How is the pharmacy? Do you find that they have rx's in stock? I've had an ongoing issue with RiteAid (almost always give me partial refills due to low stock & one day, there was no pharmacist there so I couldn't pick up my prenatal vitamins). This would give me even more incentive to switch pharmacies.

jsouthan

Thanks, I'll have to start paying more attention. I use my card everytime I shop there, which is fairly often. I'll be buying gift cards really soon, too. How is the pharmacy? Do you find that they have rx's in stock? I've had an ongoing issue with RiteAid (almost always give me partial refills due to low stock & one day, there was no pharmacist there so I couldn't pick up my prenatal vitamins). This would give me even more incentive to switch pharmacies.

I use the one in Dunkirk and I was more than impressed. The CVS always had a problem with the fluoride I got for my kids. It is cheaper to pay cash vs. insurance ($18/90 days vs. $10/30 days) and CVS always put it through insurance. So I would have to remember to check and make sure they did it right. At Safeway, I forgot to tell them (like I always would, which meant I would have to make a second trip to CVS to get it straightened out), but they brought it to my attention. Also, a prescription that I have for an NSAID that I was paying $10/month for at CVS they automatically put on their $4/month generic plan. Saved me a bunch of time and money right off the bat, in addition to the "at-the-pump" savings. :yahoo:

Chainsaw Slayer

If it keeps going we might hit $1.50 again, but i seen on bloomberg that opec was thinking of another production cut.

I think the price will keep dropping. Oil is down another 2.87 per barrel today. Even if opec does another production cut I do not see the price going up. There are oil surpluses all over. Plus the dollar has been improving against the Euro which also helps lower the price of oil.

bellz

Yea Country filling and Cj's are still 1.99 a gallon. I bet between this weekend and next weekend they go down 5 to 10 cents. They are always the same! So if ones busy go to the other! It's great to see gas this low again! I love it!

MrX

High Octane
WaWa in PF was $1.95 this morning (down from $2.05 yesterday evening), and Dunkirk Safeway was $1.97 pre-discount. Didnt catch what WaWa in Dunkirk was, nor Safeway in PF. :clap:

lbreder

2into4
Make sure when going to the County Filling Station you are dropping off spare change in the pink container!! The money goes towards my Breast Cancer walk. I appreciate any donations! TIA

C

CalvertNewbie

$1.97 in PF last night at the Safeway.:yahoo:

Wawa & 7-11 in PF were down to $1.95 today. It only cost me $33 to fill up my Explorer and I was almost on empty. :yahoo:

I have to drive up to NY next week - I'm afraid to see what the prices are up there. Must be better than the $4.00 I paid a couple of months ago while up there. :faint:

MrX

High Octane
Was $1.91 @ Dunkirk WaWa this evening, $1.93 @ Safeway in PF and Dunkirk (pre-discount). WaWa in PF was down to $1.93 this evening.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Ok....reports from where my mutts are....

$1.77 a gallon from Ft. Gordon, Ga
$1.88 a gallon from Ft. Hood, Tx
$3.09 a gallon from Kunsan Air base, S. Korea