Anyone?

D

dems4me

Just for chits and grins... anyone want to go out and fish crabs with me tomorrow? It doesn't have to be all day, I can drop you off back at marina. I don't go far from it. :lol: Any takers? You can keep half the crabs we catch (which may not be many as they were running slow last week). Let me know if interested :flowers: I supply poles, basket, bait and gas. Just bring food and beverages for yourself and sunscreen. :flowers:

R

remaxrealtor

dems4me said:
Just for chits and grins... anyone want to go out and fish crabs with me tomorrow? It doesn't have to be all day, I can drop you off back at marina. I don't go far from it. :lol: Any takers? You can keep half the crabs we catch (which may not be many as they were running slow last week). Let me know if interested :flowers: I supply poles, basket, bait and gas. Just bring food and beverages for yourself and sunscreen. :flowers:
What time?

D

dems4me

remaxrealtor said:
What time?

What time works for you? I plan on being down at the marina by 6, but you can call me when you get to marina and I can circle back and pick you up. :smile: Its at Benedict Marina.

R

remaxrealtor

dems4me said:
What time works for you? I plan on being down at the marina by 6, but you can call me when you get to marina and I can circle back and pick you up. :smile: Its at Benedict Marina.
I would LOVE to go with! BUT....I may be showing houses, I'll know by this afternoon. :flowers:

jetmonkey

dems4me said:
Are you going to wear a bikini? :confused:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
dems4me said:

You can go out get a bunch of crabs, call me when you return and I'll be right there to pick my share up. :yay:

:huggy:

D

dems4me

Dougstermd said:
FISH NAKED.

I thought we were going to vegas

I'd scare off the fish :lol:

I'll be done by 3:00 and meet you at the airport, however we could save money and just find a no-tell motel and JOP in waldorf. :yay:

D

dems4me

unixpirate said:
That's to dang early, otherwise I would take you up on your offer.

:bonk: I can meet you at the peir whatever time you arrive :bonk: And take you back anytime you want to go back :bonk:

D

dems4me

missperky said:

Yeah... I know... one whiney - "I was out all day by myself :drama: and pestered thread :drama:" coming right up in my forum for tomorrow :lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dems4me said:
Good luck there. I went last week, got there at 5:15 and had to park in the second lot. There must have been 20 commercial boats each running 4 lines. I cought 18 crabs. I'll be parking my boat for a while, no point in burning fuel. Can't have fun when there are that many people there.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:huggy: I would Dems but I would :barf: that would not be good I even asked daughter if she wanted to go with you and she laughed... :whistle:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dems4me said:
Poles??? No Trot line?

Pasofever said:
:huggy: I would Dems but I would :barf: that would not be good I even asked daughter if she wanted to go with you and she laughed... :whistle:
Hey! That would help you get a good start on losing those last few pounds! :jet:

D

dems4me

Magnum said:
Good luck there. I went last week, got there at 5:15 and had to park in the second lot. There must have been 20 commercial boats each running 4 lines. I cought 18 crabs. I'll be parking my boat for a while, no point in burning fuel. Can't have fun when there are that many people there.

That's Dan and Steve, they are commercial guys. Met them last week... they have about 4 commercial size trot lines set up right out by the peir where I crab and lots of guys were running over their lines not seeing one end of their lines from the other. Also its hard to tell how they have it set up because its really angled funny, then you have others set up near them its a mess. I ended up just setting up almost outside the mouth of that inlet just to not be in anyone's way, after a few folks left around noon, I moved in, then when they left at 3 I had the place to myself but was already too :hot: and frustrated I didn't want to stay out much longer by myself just sitting there, so then I drove around in circles and cruising up on plane for about an hour, tied the boat off, dunked the crabs and went home.