How many....

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Since there aren't really any other exciting topics going on...

How many people are on here from where they work, and where exactly do you work at? Are you on because you can be or do you have to sneakily post your replies? lol. Anybody work out of the house or a stay at home parent or something on here?

I'll start i suppose :)

I work on PAX...Information Management team. I tend to read/post on here while doing my work instead of taking any breaks, i figure it all evens out in the end lol.

H

hborror

pcjohnnyb said:

How many people are on here from where they work, and where exactly do you work at? Are you on because you can be or do you have to sneakily post your replies? lol. Anybody work out of the house or a stay at home parent or something on here?

I work on PAX...Information Management team. I tend to read/post on here while doing my work instead of taking any breaks, i figure it all evens out in the end lol.

You want to know exactly where people work? Kinda creepy don't ya think :bubble:

mainman

Set Trippin
As part of a scientific experiment, I am currently posting from a hot air balloon somewhere over the atlantic ocean.

Yall should see the view.....:howdy:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

mainman said:
As part of a scientific experiment, I am currently posting from a hot air balloon somewhere over the atlantic ocean.

so do you have a phone, cable, dsl line running all the way up there or are you using that fancy "all over the nation" wireless from verizon or something?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I'm a Walmart greeter. It's a biatch running back and forth to electronics and logging on to post.

"Have a nice day" :howdy:

warneckutz

mainman said:

:rolleyes: Hope you took your 360 with you...

Elle

Happy Camper!

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 83

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Mrs. Jones said:
I'm a Walmart greeter. It's a biatch running back and forth to electronics and logging on to post.

"Get your shiat and gat out"
and
"Have a nice day" :howdy:
:yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mainman said:

I would think it would be fairly easy to power a hot air baloon with the forums

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
pcjohnnyb said:

I am often on here from work. DH and I have our own business so I don't have to sneak :) Today I am actually home because the kids are out of school.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I do most of my work at the base because I have such a long tunnel of work area to go in to. I post in between the spurts and getting back on the work horse. :flowers:

W

wkndbeacher

pcjohnnyb said:

I work from home about 2-3days a week then when I got to work I have my own private office so I do as I please :) no one looking over my shoulder. I work in Waldorf.