How many....

W

wkndbeacher

pcjohnnyb said:
Not at all....

i'm against me-myself being married at the age of 18...it just wouldn't work. i enjoy the freedom of being single too much right now

Education at your age is key. I wish I paid more attention in school and didnt play around so I could of gone to college. So instead of it taking me years to make what I make now, I could of had an head start on my career.

nobody really

I need a nap
pcjohnnyb said:
Since there aren't really any other exciting topics going on...

How many people are on here from where they work, and where exactly do you work at? Are you on because you can be or do you have to sneakily post your replies? lol. Anybody work out of the house or a stay at home parent or something on here?

I'll start i suppose :)

I work on PAX...Information Management team. I tend to read/post on here while doing my work instead of taking any breaks, i figure it all evens out in the end lol.
I work on Pax - I do the same thing - figure since smokers can take breaks, I can jump on to cnn, wusa, and this :coffee:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
pcjohnnyb said:
Since there aren't really any other exciting topics going on...
How many people are on here from where they work, and where exactly do you work at? Are you on because you can be or do you have to sneakily post your replies? lol. Anybody work out of the house or a stay at home parent or something on here?
At work now...but only jump on once in a while when I am at lunch...I do have a job to do you know! :lmao:

ChattyCat

ChattyCat
beachcat said:
I work on Pax - I do the same thing - figure since smokers can take breaks, I can jump on to cnn, wusa, and this :coffee:
Hi there, and I work at Pax too! i don't take smoke breaks so I jump on here too! :howdy:

Foxhound

Finishing last
I work from home. I'm allowed to do whatever I want when I'm not out on a service call. Exactly where am I, In the living room on my recliner televiserphonernetting. Any other questions?

Last edited:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Just flew into town, and stopped by at the PF McD's - does anyone know the scoop about the PF McD's and the landlord situation? Quite the talk about town ~ ~ :jerry:

Attachments

• earthling.jpg
    earthling.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 47

SLIM

They won't let me have a computer on my BULLDOZER so I have to wait until I get home and dinner is done and dishes done and all the other animals have been fed and everyone is in bed and I kick my son off the computer and/or Saturdays and Sundays :howdy: