12 days till drags

HunterJJD

Jameo said:
So what do ya say JD? :popcorn: :lmao:

Ok, so what are the rules for the bet?

I know what Jameo wants to do. Hop her happy azz on my boat, watch me set out my gear I have paid a lot of money for, and spent a lot of time getting ready. Then I drive and get us on the fish while she sits back smoking. When the fish hits, I have to pick the pole up, hand it to her, make sure she does not bring in everyone of my lines and Drive the boat. Then after 2 hours of her crying and #####ing she gets the fish to the boat, I have to land it and look forward to cleaning.

Then when I run the boat all day and do not get a chance to bring a fish in and they are all caught on my gear she will say she wins and I need to pay up.

After I have already paid up for gas, oil, gear, blood sweat and tears to get ready to go out fish and I do not eat the dam things.

Have I mentioned Jameo has never offered to help with gas?

So what is the bet sweet pea?

Last edited:

Agee

Leave the boat home. You and J-mo go to the pier (up-the street from the banna box)

Spnning reals, bottom rigs, your choice of bait, beer, that's it. The person with the most fish after two hours, has to buy at least a half-a tank of gas for the boat.

Rock-On

YW

HunterJJD

Airgasm said:
Leave the boat home. You and J-mo go to the pier (up-the street from the banna box)

Spnning reals, bottom rigs, your choice of bait, beer, that's it. The person with the most fish after two hours, has to buy at least a half-a tank of gas for the boat.

Rock-On

YW

So at the most I would have to fill my boat with gas like I always do?

She can not cast, so how would she win?

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
So at the most I would have to fill my boat with gas like I always do?

She can not cast, so how would she win?

:lmao: you know damn well I can out cast your whining ass!

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
Ok, so what are the rules for the bet?

I know what Jameo wants to do. Hop her happy azz on my boat, watch me set out my gear I have paid a lot of money for, and spent a lot of time getting ready. Then I drive and get us on the fish while she sits back smoking. When the fish hits, I have to pick the pole up, hand it to her, make sure she does not bring in everyone of my lines and Drive the boat. Then after 2 hours of her crying and #####ing she gets the fish to the boat, I have to land it and look forward to cleaning.

Then when I run the boat all day and do not get a chance to bring a fish in and they are all caught on my gear she will say she wins and I need to pay up.

After I have already paid up for gas, oil, gear, blood sweat and tears to get ready to go out fish and I do not eat the dam things.

Have I mentioned Jameo has never offered to help with gas?

So what is the bet sweet pea?

OK fine, I will sit back and watch YOU do all the work. I won't help one lick, I won't put one line over, I won't grab the wheel when YOU wanna crank a fish in, I won't help check the lines. I'll sit on my ass and wait for the pole closest to me to start singing! And after we get back in, I'll continue to sit on my ass and watch YOU clean the big ass trophy rock that I cranked in! And why should I offer up $$, me gracing you with my presents is BY FAR enough payment! You should be paying ME to going fishing with you! :diva:

I'll allow you to call the shot, buckaroo! :whip: :lmao:

HunterJJD

Jameo said:
OK fine, I will sit back and watch YOU do all the work. I won't help one lick, I won't put one line over, I won't grab the wheel when YOU wanna crank a fish in, I won't help check the lines. I'll sit on my ass and wait for the pole closest to me to start singing! And after we get back in, I'll continue to sit on my ass and watch YOU clean the big ass trophy rock that I cranked in! And why should I offer up $$, me gracing you with my presents is BY FAR enough payment! You should be paying ME to going fishing with you! :diva:

I'll allow you to call the shot, buckaroo! :whip: :lmao:

Ok, so what is going to change, only thing I do not see is you are not smoking :razz:

HunterJJD

Jameo said:
:lmao: you know damn well I can out cast your whining ass!

You cast like Happy Gilmore plays golf, you need a runway to cast. And 1 out of 5 has a crash down 20 feet in front of you :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
You cast like Happy Gilmore plays golf, you need a runway to cast. And 1 out of 5 has a crash down 20 feet in front of you :lmao:

:killingme :roflmao: It's on like donkey kong now! So what is our lil wager gonna be? :tap:

HunterJJD

Jameo said:
:killingme :roflmao: It's on like donkey kong now! So what is our lil wager gonna be? :tap:

I can not stop laughing. I can see it all so clear, "the three step run, the arm swing, the late release, and the LOUD splash 20 feet in front of you"
Then you start yelling at me to shut the (*&^ up and get you somemore bait cause that stuff hit the bridge after the release

Bring it on, half tank of gas sounds great to me, 120 gal tank, 60 gallons at 2.65, best have 159$ ready at fish day

JD

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
I can not stop laughing. I can see it all so clear, "the three step run, the arm swing, the late release, and the LOUD splash 20 feet in front of you"
Then you start yelling at me to shut the (*&^ up and get you somemore bait cause that stuff hit the bridge after the release

Bring it on, half tank of gas sounds great to me, 120 gal tank, 60 gallons at 2.65, best have 159$ ready at fish day

JD

Let me ask my other sugar daddy if he's got me covered, just in case :lmao: