To all the ignorant Amish people.

GreenHornet

Your furniture and sheds are overpriced.

If you're going to drive your horse and buggy on 235 get a faster horse!

If you're not reading this because you don't have a computer or electricicty than get it!

One more thing.... Where can I get an application to join the Amish?

GreenHornet

I was wondering if any of them would respond...

Just keeping the Amish honest that's all. (if by chance you are Amish and are reading this, shame on you for breaking the rules) :smack:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
And the nasty Amish forced you to buy one of their products how? At least it's not prefab plastic crap from Asia.

GreenHornet said:
You must know where they could purchase a horse that can run as fast as a car for 5, 10, or 15 miles in a stretch, then.

GreenHornet

And the nasty Amish forced you to buy one of their products how? At least it's not prefab plastic crap from Asia.

You must know where they could purchase a horse that can run as fast as a car for 5, 10, or 15 miles in a stretch, then.

You're smart!

ImnoMensa

235 isnt bad, nice wide shoulders, They shouldnt get in your way there.
Noiw 236??? That's another story.

Nothng like taking that sharp turn on Thompson's corner road on your motorcycle, leaning into a sharp right, and hitting a big pile of fresh horse dung.

That will test your pucker power.

GreenHornet

Nothng like taking that sharp turn on Thompson's corner road on your motorcycle, leaning into a sharp right, and hitting a big pile of fresh horse dung.

I like your response the best and if I had any green karma to give I would give it all to you!

AndyMarquisLIVE

If you're not reading this because you don't have a computer or electricicty than get it!

One more thing.... Where can I get an application to join the Amish?
Yet they make those things by hand. They put a lot of work into that and they live off what you pay for that.

I DON'T mind paying more to have something made handmade. I can trust the amish people to make it. At least that way it's not coming from China with a whole bunch of lead or something that could severely risk my long term health.

You act like a little kid. Go away, please. :buttkick:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Dodge them and hit them with your back tire to make sure it flicks on the person behind you. DR will soon learn he should be in the lead. :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Thought you were leaving and we would read about you in the paper. Why did you come back?
Because he's an attention whore and the below pics. :yay:

Attachments

• 275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 00a21307.gif
    00a21307.gif
    90.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

GreenHornet

Apparantly you guys missed my back by popular demand post. My co-workers, as well as several forumites here, who enjoyed reading my threads that so many of you knuckleheads take so seriously told me I should keep annoying all of you. It's working quite well. if it weren't working I would just be the annoying poster no-one responds too.

BTW, Can you guys please try to be more articulate with the red karma/ I don't speak ebonics or Japanese.

GreenHornet

Yet they make those things by hand. They put a lot of work into that and they live off what you pay for that.

I DON'T mind paying more to have something made handmade. I can trust the amish people to make it. At least that way it's not coming from China with a whole bunch of lead or something that could severely risk my long term health.

You act like a little kid. Go away, please. :buttkick:

Sorry, I'll be sticking around just for you. Thanks for the karma...... My feelings are really hurt. :lmao:

Agee

Hah!

You fack's are wacked...Let's see, where's that line between real and make believe? I know it's here somewhere. :popcorn: