To all the ignorant Amish people.

AndyMarquisLIVE

To my anonymous no balls karma giver,
I also don't sit here and insult a population's culture. It's amazing how you jump down my throat when I stand up for one's culture.

Between you, the ignorant post that started this thread and Mikey bashing muslims every day, it's no wonder people view fourmites here as rude, nasty people.

You says I'm ignorant because you disagree with my political views. I call GreenHornet ignorant because of his refusal to aknowledge and embrace other cultures.

But go ahead and shoot the messenger, and :biteme:

Last edited:

Pushrod

Patriot
Your furniture and sheds are overpriced.

If you're going to drive your horse and buggy on 235 get a faster horse!

If you're not reading this because you don't have a computer or electricicty than get it!

One more thing.... Where can I get an application to join the Amish?

I think he forgot the :sarcasm:
If not then :moon:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

If you're not reading this because you don't have a computer or electricicty than get it!

I thought you were leaving?:eyebrow:

You really must do a search on YouTube for Wierd Al's "Amish Paradise"... you'll have a whole new respect for them...:coffee:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
All the Amish I have delt with have been great, no need to bash because they are different. And the way some of these dumb motherfkers drive around here they should be made to ride in buggies being pulled by cows!!!

GreenHornet

To the ignorant AndyMarquisLive

You ssume it was me who gave you the un-signed red Karma. You assumed wrong because you are ignorant. I use the word ignorant loosely here because you always respond to all my posts directed towards ignorant people. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you must assume they are directed towards you because you are ignorant. Somewhere down deep inside you know I'm right but your ignorance prevents you from acknowleging this very simple fact.

Truth be told I've never given anyone red Karma however, I have given green and yes I've signed it everytime. I encourage people to give me whatever color karma they want and don't care either way. Perhaps you should adopt the same attitude in an effort to reduce the stress you seem to suffer from. Don't ever question how big my balls are. Go do a few tours in Iraq then come talk to me.......

If anyones interested here's the remarks I'm referring to. Just thought I would post them in a separate thread since ignorant Andy accused me of not having any balls. Come and get me Andy you peace of cow dung.....

"To my anonymous no balls karma giver,
I also don't sit here and insult a population's culture. It's amazing how you jump down my throat when I stand up for one's culture.

Between you, the ignorant post that started this thread and Mikey bashing muslims every day, it's no wonder people view fourmites here as rude, nasty people.

You says I'm ignorant because you disagree with my political views. I call GreenHornet ignorant because of his refusal to aknowledge and embrace other cultures.

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

There's an Amish kid up on 236 that has a two wheeled sulky and a real trotter. he should go to Rosecroft. Its an Amish Hot Rod if I ever saw one. The horse looks good too. I am surprised one of the stick in the muds havent gotten on him for it.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
To my anonymous no balls karma giver,

But go ahead and shoot the messenger, and :biteme:

Mikey bashes muslims every day? Who knew?

Hey Mikey! Here are a few more JPEGs for your collection. You can always use a new bomb hat Mohammed I know! Smooches!

Attachments

• Dont_let_that_shadow_touch_them_300a.jpg
    Dont_let_that_shadow_touch_them_300a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 55
  • fullmohammed.jpg
    fullmohammed.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 53

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
You ssume it was me who gave you the un-signed red Karma. You assumed wrong because you are ignorant. I use the word ignorant loosely here because you always respond to all my posts directed towards ignorant people. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you must assume they are directed towards you because you are ignorant. Somewhere down deep inside you know I'm right but your ignorance prevents you from acknowleging this very simple fact.

Truth be told I've never given anyone red Karma however, I have given green and yes I've signed it everytime. I encourage people to give me whatever color karma they want and don't care either way. Perhaps you should adopt the same attitude in an effort to reduce the stress you seem to suffer from. Don't ever question how big my balls are. Go do a few tours in Iraq then come talk to me.......

If anyones interested here's the remarks I'm referring to. Just thought I would post them in a separate thread since ignorant Andy accused me of not having any balls. Come and get me Andy you peace of cow dung.....

"To my anonymous no balls karma giver,

Oh cripe! An e-penis contest.... :yahoo:

GH, you are to be commended for service to your country for serving in Iraq. That makes your opinion that more valuable than those that served in WWII, Korea, Nam or any other conflict? Your insecurity by bringing the fact up you served is here for all to see and evaluate.

I always hated that chickenhawk argument during a debate, if you didn't serve you can't comment (false premise). That's the equivalent of saying because as a man I can't bear children, I should have no opinion in a child's upbringing.

At least you can unhinge some folks!

Do you feel so ignorant you have to insult others as ignorant to make yourself feel better? When you feel so ignorant, read or start to get an education. You have the time and the military will supplement reimbursement of the cost.

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy

If you don't like the Amish . . . MOVE your AZZ out of SOMD.

I thought you were leaving?:smack:

GreenHornet

Oh cripe! An e-penis contest.... :yahoo:

GH, you are to be commended for service to your country for serving in Iraq. That makes your opinion that more valuable than those that served in WWII, Korea, Nam or any other conflict? Your insecurity by bringing the fact up you served is here for all to see and evaluate.

I always hated that chickenhawk argument during a debate, if you didn't serve you can't comment (false premise). That's the equivalent of saying because as a man I can't bear children, I should have no opinion in a child's upbringing.

At least you can unhinge some folks!

Do you feel so ignorant you have to insult others as ignorant to make yourself feel better? When you feel so ignorant, read or start to get an education. You have the time and the military will supplement reimbursement of the cost.

What would you know, you're just an anchor chucker!

bohman

Apparantly you guys missed my back by popular demand post. My co-workers, as well as several forumites here, who enjoyed reading my threads that so many of you knuckleheads take so seriously told me I should keep annoying all of you. It's working quite well. if it weren't working I would just be the annoying poster no-one responds too.

BTW, Can you guys please try to be more articulate with the red karma/ I don't speak ebonics or Japanese.

You really need a better hobby. Pissing people off is like shooting fish in a barrel, especially here.

:offtopic: I saw a commercial about a recent Mythbusters show where they were going to test exactly how easy it is to shoot fish in barrel. Anybody see it? Is it easy?

SugarBabies

You really are a lonely person.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
What would you know, you're just an anchor chucker!

Yeppers! A retired Submarine Special Operations Officer anchor chucker (and three years in the Army during Nam). Now ain't I special? My opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. It may come from a different perspective, but it's no more valid.

GreenHornet

A CWO is hardly an anchor chucker...:smack:

CWO's/LDO's are anchor chuckers. By definition- any Chief who leaves the Chiefs mess for a commission is an anchor chucker....

Sorry but it's true! I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a warrant but they are anchor chuckers!