Boat Motor

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Does anyone have some they can recommend to work on a 2 stroke boat motor, out board 120hp, older merc.

Good luck finding that. I have a 98 Merc and no one wants to touch it. Goose Bay Marina has a mechanic that is certified to work on them:lmao: I took mine in for a tune up and trim relay replacement.... I had to take it back twice after because it left me stranded out in the river. Never did that before I let them touch it. After the last time taking it to them I gave up. Left it in the water for months because I was so mad at it.

I've got the boat home now, I tinkered with it for about an hour and had it running perfect. :shrug: Now I have to scrape and repaint my boat:lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
That's right.....there Evinrude/Johnson dealers.....:doh:...:lmao:

They did refer me to a place. I can't remember the name I just knew it was too far for me. I don't venture down that way too much. I think they said hang a right towards St Clements or something like that and it was way down there:lmao: I heard that and said I'll fix it myself

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Cather Marine on Colton Point. Andy can get it going but he ain't cheap. But neither is anyone else.

T

toppick08

Hey Magnum or Gumby...........do ya'll know whether or not Rick's Marine is still in business since Rick died? I heard his son was going to shut it down......Thanks.

Does anyone have some they can recommend to work on a 2 stroke boat motor, out board 120hp, older merc.

There's someone running around in a van with Mobile Marine or something on the side, I think have their # but it's at work. I'll look for it Monday.

I need a whole new 150hp outboard or a good used one. Mine has a broken crank or rod. Plus I'm tired of two strokes.

Go to D&S Marine in Waldorf - talk to Jay (owner) or Jason - they might be able to help out. 301-374-6678 or 301-743-2061 (these are the numbers that come up when I search).

bcp

In My Opinion
There's someone running around in a van with Mobile Marine or something on the side, I think have their # but it's at work. I'll look for it Monday.

I need a whole new 150hp outboard or a good used one. Mine has a broken crank or rod. Plus I'm tired of two strokes.
Nobody is going to pick up on this?
nobody?

getting to be like the damn puritan forum around here.

The Oyster Guy

Reliable Marine in Town Creek (South Patuxent Beach Road). I believe Bill is their Merc guy - he's got a couple decades of experience w/ black motors.