Boat Motor

There's someone running around in a van with Mobile Marine or something on the side, I think have their # but it's at work. I'll look for it Monday.

I need a whole new 150hp outboard or a good used one. Mine has a broken crank or rod. Plus I'm tired of two strokes.

Nobody is going to pick up on this?
nobody?

getting to be like the damn puritan forum around here.

You mean like two pump chump???

With 2-strokes you have to use oil...

Heck, I already had 2 posts deleted this morning, might as well try for three :lmoa:

Heck - it even says broken crank rod??? It aint got no bone... :shrug: how did that happen???

There's someone running around in a van with Mobile Marine or something on the side, I think have their # but it's at work. I'll look for it Monday.

I need a whole new 150hp outboard or a good used one. Mine has a broken crank or rod. Plus I'm tired of two strokes.

Boat show in Baltimore Jan 23-27. Might be a place to check for used hardware...

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT

Go to Ed's Marine Superstore and find yourself a motor. It's a painless trip down 95 just past Kings Dominion. No one around here can touch their prices.

ImnoMensa

Go to Ed's Marine Superstore and find yourself a motor. It's a painless trip down 95 just past Kings Dominion. No one around here can touch their prices.

You can save a few bucks at Ed's Marine, but they dont do repairs and you have to go back to the hometown guy to get your motor worked on. He of course puts you last in line after his own customers, if he will work on it at all.
Ed's isnt near as cheap as he used to be on motors., but if you buy boat motor and trailer his prices certainly cant be beat. Also Ed wants cash, after the sale he is done with you.

outlawrc

A guy by the name of Mike Koehler (301-475-5764) on St. Andrews side of rt 4 in St. Mary's does a really great job and is pretty specific to mercury. He works out of his house. Used to be the head machanic at loffler marine till he got tired of it there. Has a great many years of experience and has always treated me fair.
I need a 7.5 hp outboard if anyone knows where one is Thanks

All the motor need is a tune up the guy says, may clean the carbs, plugs, im not sure what is involved in a boat motor tune up.