Cable Issues

What the heck is going on with Mertocast Cable? The signal keeps coming and going. It's almost impossible to even watch the new this morning and I also noticed this last night. Anybody know what the deal is?

DFD

According to the commercials cable never goes out or has issues so it must be on your end

Tomcat

Anytime
What the heck is going on with Mertocast Cable? The signal keeps coming and going. It's almost impossible to even watch the new this morning and I also noticed this last night. Anybody know what the deal is?

Last night they scrolled something on the bottom of the screen saying they are changing out some equipment and service may be interupted between 0800 and 1700, but I thought it said Monday? Maybe not?

sockgirl77

I have MetroCast Communications cable. Working just fine. You'll have to give that Mertocast a buzz and see what the issue is. :yay:

W

wkndbeacher

Direct Tv and no problems last nite or today :yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Are you on metrocast? Channel 9 seems to be the worst? I am in St. Mary's.
I have Comcast in Charles, basic cable, and WUSATV9 doesn't come in very well here either.

Doesn't come in very clear digital either, actually. Only feed that gets decent picture from them is HD.

:shrug:

Candle Lover

We are in St. Mary's and have Metrocast. The sound will just go off for no reason and it's been happening at various times since Tuesday night. I have digital cable downstairs and regular cable upstairs and it is happening on both TVs. I've noticed it on channels 50, 58 and 24!

sockgirl77

We are in St. Mary's and have Metrocast. The sound will just go off for no reason and it's been happening at various times since Tuesday night. I have digital cable downstairs and regular cable upstairs and it is happening on both TVs. I've noticed it on channels 50, 58 and 24!

Do they have a technical services hotline number on their cable boxes?