Cable Issues

TRAVELWORX

What the heck is going on with Mertocast Cable? The signal keeps coming and going. It's almost impossible to even watch the new this morning and I also noticed this last night. Anybody know what the deal is?

Dont feel bad Comcast is no better... im in calvert and have been fighting with many issues with mine.. Good luck.....

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Metrocast is having outrage going on. I lost my cable TV and internet twice this week because of the "storm" (tornado). I called the 800 number that is on the bill and they told us "outrage due to the storm". Also, they told me that we will be "credit" for the days we lose our service.

Cable vs Dish

Who says it's a no-no? Suggest you go here: Installing Consumer-Owned Antennas and Satellite Dishes

Some landlords/home owners associations will tell you whatever they want to hear, which is not always the truth.

Unfortunatly it is written into the condo assoc bylaws. Someone had one up for a while but they were made to take it down. It's the Wildewood Condo's, I have driven around most of them and there are no dishe's anywhere. Sucks but it is what it is.