Happy Friday

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Morning everyone. I got all the wire up on the fence yesterday. Today I'm going to put up top boards and paint as I go. Put a few mini's on the field for a couple of hours yesterday evening and they were in heaven:) Have a great Friday and an even better weekend. :howdy:

:yahoo: I could NOT be happier that's it's Friday :yahoo:

Anyone else have a hellish work week? This one was REALLY crazy. It's the end of the month and that's always busy, plus last week corporate dropped a bomb on me that I'd be training a new employee for one of our other branches. Uh...WTF?! :jameo:

vbailey

vbailey
Really looking forward to great stuff this weekend. My daughter's Baby Shower tomorrow ( it will be my first Grandchild, it's a boy! ) So excited about seeing all the baby stuff, it's been a long time!!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Good Morning all:coffee:, have a great day and enjoy the weekend:buddies:

:yawn:Not enough sleep last night, the Rx is making me sick. When I lay down my stomach hurts, if I sit up my back hurts. So I was laying there feeling like I was going to vomit until 3am.:barf:

I'm working this weekend, bleh.:twitch:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: need extra today. I could stop by and get some crack juice this AM.