Happy Friday

vbailey

vbailey
:yawn: This working for a living is for the birds.

I was up too late last night, my daughter had friends from out of town come in for the baby shower at about 10:30 last night. They are staying at our house, so I was up getting them settled in. Then had to get up really early for Work! I tired to take a nap before they came, but the darn phone kept ringing! I could n't turn it off in case they had to call for directions.

R

Roxy1104

:yahoo: I could NOT be happier that's it's Friday :yahoo:

Anyone else have a hellish work week? This one was REALLY crazy. It's the end of the month and that's always busy, plus last week corporate dropped a bomb on me that I'd be training a new employee for one of our other branches. Uh...WTF?! :jameo:

I ditto you on this. We have a new in-house employee who is not at all qualified to do the job. No legal training whatsoever - I just can't figure out why he hired her. She has been here 2 months and just :DOESN'T "GET IT":!!! Not to mention she is making just shy in salary from our paralegal, and more than I do. WTF is wrong with this picture? She has :GOTTOGO:
She is so whiney! About ready to :buttkick:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Really looking forward to great stuff this weekend. My daughter's Baby Shower tomorrow ( it will be my first Grandchild, it's a boy! ) So excited about seeing all the baby stuff, it's been a long time!!

Congrats on the new grandbaby. My first is due in June and its a girl. Maybe we can hook them up 18 years from now!!!!! (SMILE)