2.6 Let's Just Say 3 Inches Of Snow For Us

awpitt

Main Streeter
NWS is saying 1-3". That's enough to shut this place down once the cars start sliding around.

St. Mary's won't get more than an inch staying on the ground. That's still more than enough to shut schools down.

You all will be happy to hear no pre-planning was done and no plows were called out until just now... it will take a couple hours to start seeing them as it takes that long to hook all the gear... I don't expect any threads about how horrible the roads are or about numerous accidents because after all it is only a few inches so what is the big deal, right? :yawn:

awpitt

Main Streeter
It appears that we got more than an inch to my untrained eyes. :wink:

Not sure if the wind moved it around or not. I had some areas that were up to 3" and other areas that were less than an inch. I didn't even need to use the shovel for my driveway. I just swept it off with the push broom.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Not sure if the wind moved it around or not. I had some areas that were up to 3" and other areas that were less than an inch. I didn't even need to use the shovel for my driveway. I just swept it off with the push broom.

I believe we have more than 3" - I haven't gone out & measured it though.

Attachments

• DSCF5733.JPG
    DSCF5733.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF5734.JPG
    DSCF5734.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF5736.JPG
    DSCF5736.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF5741.JPG
    DSCF5741.JPG