$2 and a dream

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
My luck, I would buy the winning ticket and it would snow its ass off, causing the roof of my house to colapse, crushing me and the winning ticket.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I've got some old ones you can have if that will save you some time finding one.

Ya know, A long time ago; when I was getting a lotto ticket every week til I had a sizable stack of non-winning tickets; I heard you could turn those non-winners in, for cash. Prob'ly not any more.

luvmygdaughters

Ya know, A long time ago; when I was getting a lotto ticket every week til I had a sizable stack of non-winning tickets; I heard you could turn those non-winners in, for cash. Prob'ly not any more.

You can claim a certain amount on your taxes to offset any winnings you may have had. The AL used to keep a big jar of losing tickets for their patrons for that one reason.

TPD

the poor dad
My luck, I would buy the winning ticket and it would snow its ass off, causing the roof of my house to colapse, crushing me and the winning ticket.

My luck, I would be laying in bed with the winning ticket watching a couple of lusbians play in the snow when a sinkhole would open up under my room.