www.dumpsteny.com

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
J.P. Cusick, for Maryland Governor 2010

check out the new Lollar web site -- Feb 12, 2010 :: Moneybomb for Charles Lollar.

It's time for Mr. Hoyer to retire. Help Lollar beat Hoyer this fall.

I ran against Hoyer in 2008, and my getting over 19k votes means that Hoyer is vulnerable, and even though I dislike a Republican conservative perspective - I still have to hope that some one takes Hoyer out of office.

I believe Hoyer has a challenger in the Democratic Primary but I do not know who.

Hoyer is not beneficial to the USA and he is not helping our Maryland and I would like to see anyone beat him.

ConcernedVet

Does PG think Hoyer needs to go?

I agree Hoyer needs to go, but do those in PG county? As long as Hoyer carries PG county it seems the rest of us don't matter. All the more reason for us to get busy and try to help Lollar spread his message in PG.

ConcernedVet

After the results last time Bailey ran against Hoyer, I hope people have enough sense not to try that route again.

Lollar stands a much better chance of beating Hoyer than Bailey.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

After the results last time Bailey ran against Hoyer, I hope people have enough sense not to try that route again.

Lollar stands a much better chance of beating Hoyer than Bailey.

I have met Bailey a few times and I like him very much, but he can not beat Hoyer, and Lollar has some attractive attributes to bring to the office being a black Republican.

We down here got screwed in many ways with PG County and Southern Maryland being joined in the 5th Congressional District.

bcp

In My Opinion
I have met Bailey a few times and I like him very much, but he can not beat Hoyer, and Lollar has some attractive attributes to bring to the office being a black Republican.

We down here got screwed in many ways with PG County and Southern Maryland being joined in the 5th Congressional District.

wow, thats kinda racist dont you think?

so, the white people in St Marys are screwed because the majority black PG gets to pick the representation?
and, you think Lollar has a chance because he is black and can maybe get the black vote in PG based totally on his skin color??

what an ignorant and vile racist thing to say.

Whats next, claiming white people only own dogs to scare off the poor black people?

oh, wait, you already did that too.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Has Bailey done anything to campaign yet? I haven't heard a peep from him.

Neither have his FB followers:
Collins Bailey for U.S. Congress | Facebook

I did an internet search. I also admit I'm not great at them. But I can't find any activity by Collins Bailey for the 2010 election. :shrug: He has no events scheduled, he hasn't formally declared, and the only thing I can find is generic "Collins Bailey for Congress" items for sale that don't say what year he's running. For all I know that's stuff leftover from his last campaign.

Bailey for US Congress | 2010

ConcernedVet

Lollar & Bailey both need to start campaigning against each other. ...He is undefeated in the Republican Primary for the 5th Congressional District.

Either way i vote for the winner in the GOP Primary, I just need to see them prove to me which one should move on to the General Election

Exactly to my point -- Bailey can't make it past the Republican Primary. I think the target to attack is Hoyer. He is the real problem. And the only chance we have of dumping Steny is to start supporting Lollar now.

Feb 12, 2010 :: Moneybomb for Charles Lollar

ylexot

Super Genius
Exactly to my point -- Bailey can't make it past the Republican Primary. I think the target to attack is Hoyer. He is the real problem. And the only chance we have of dumping Steny is to start supporting Lollar now.

:yeahthat: I'd rather see both of them saying how they would be different from Hoyer on the issues. And so far, I have problems with both of them. Bailey seems to have defined his positions and plans fairly well...I just disagree with some of them. Lollar needs to do more work on his positions. For example, his position on health care is that what they are doing now is bad and he'll do better. Ok...HOW? He doesn't even pick the low-hanging fruit like tort reform.

budman473

Feb 12, 2010 :: Moneybomb for Charles Lollar
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are going to quote me, please use the entire quote as pasted below. It's important to see the whole quote for context.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Budman473 Quote:
Not if he can't beat Bailey. That would like the Jets saying they were the only team who could beat the Saints in the Super Bowl before they played the Colts in the AFC Championship game. The Primary is a win or go home just like the playoffs or March Madness.

Lollar & Bailey both need to start campaigning against each other. Unfortunately for Lollar and fortunate for Bailey is that Bailey won the Republican Primary two years ago and he is a known entity. He has signs out and has been elected to office several times. He is undefeated in the Republican Primary for the 5th Congressional District.

Either way i vote for the winner in the GOP Primary, Ijust need to see them prove to me which one should move on to the General Election

ylexot

Super Genius
Bailey won the Republican Primary two years ago and he is a known entity. He has signs out and has been elected to office several times. He is undefeated in the Republican Primary for the 5th Congressional District.

Whoopdidooo

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
John Wayne + Rooster Cogburn + VoteJP = true grit.

I ran against Hoyer in 2008, and my getting over 19k votes means that Hoyer is vulnerable, and even though I dislike a Republican conservative perspective - I still have to hope that some one takes Hoyer out of office.

I believe Hoyer has a challenger in the Democratic Primary but I do not know who.

Hoyer is not beneficial to the USA and he is not helping our Maryland and I would like to see anyone beat him.

We now have an Obama Democrat named "Andrew Gall" running against Hoyer.

Link here = Obama campaign volunteer challenges Hoyer in primary

Rock and roll with the Democrats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lollar has some attractive attributes to bring to the office being a black Republican.

One would think so, wouldn't one? But I have two words for you:

Michael

Steele

Since we're being racist and vile :jet: , let me just say that that little Senate race reminded me that, in general, black people do not vote for other black people - they vote for Democrats, period. Pasty old white men are fine with them...as long as they have that D after their name. I guarantee you that if Obama were a Republican...

hang on...

:killingme

Anyway, if Obama were a Republican, all these people - black and white - jumping up and down all excited over a black president wouldn't have given him the time of day. And that's the truth.

I'd like to see Charles Lollar dethrone Steny, and I think ol' Steny has made himself ripe for the pickin' with his arrogance. But if Lollar doesn't make it past the primary, Hoyer will easily defeat Collins Bailey for another term.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The big question is can Lollar beat Bailey in the Primary Election? Until that issue is resolved, beating Hoyer is the secondary target.

Has Bailey done anything to campaign yet? I haven't heard a peep from him.
I don't think Bailey is going to run. He's watching Lollar at the moment and hasn't thrown his hat in the ring. He's a "fan" of Lollar's campaign FB page and doesn't have one of his own. I think he's preparing to support Lollar, but is waiting to make sure Lollar continues to be a viable candidate before coming out and saying that he's NOT going to run. That way he keeps his options open just in case.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick

Since we're being racist and vile :jet: ,

That is super funny, so you are my kind of Lady.

Anyway, if Obama were a Republican, all these people - black and white - jumping up and down all excited over a black president wouldn't have given him the time of day. And that's the truth.

You are quite correct, and I would not like Obama if he was a Republican either.

In fact he could not be our American savior and redeemer if he was not a Democrat.

The very thought of Obama with an (R) is just repulsive and unwholesome.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
In fact he could not be our American savior and redeemer if he was not a Democrat.
Dangit, there isn't a smiley on the list that can appropriately convey my response to that statement. Four parts laughing hysterically, one part eye rolling topped with oncoming nausea for good measure.

The very thought of Obama with an (R) is just repulsive and unwholesome.
Now you know how other people feel when imagining you being in a position of power... or as a parent... or as an American.