www.dumpsteny.com

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How early is too early to start campaigning? I pass two Bailey signs everyday on my way to work, but they've been up for 2 years now. I think he (Lollar) needs to get out a bit more, shaking the bushes yanno.

Last edited:

kom526

You are quite correct, and I would not like Obama if he was a Republican either.

In fact he could not be our American savior and redeemer if he was not a Democrat.

The very thought of Obama with an (R) is just repulsive and unwholesome.

:dork:
You heap praise and adulation on the absolute worst lying POS to ever be in office because he is a Democrat yet you show nothing but contempt for his but licking lackey Steny.

The fact that you think that Maobama is our savior and redeemer shows that you are indeed a complete moron. You need to thank your lucky stars that breathing comes naturally because you are so damned stupid that I think you would suffocate because you forgot to inhale.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
J.P. Cusick, for Maryland Governor 2010

check out the new Lollar web site -- Feb 12, 2010 :: Moneybomb for Charles Lollar.

It's time for Mr. Hoyer to retire. Help Lollar beat Hoyer this fall.

This Friday yesterday's Enterprise had a letter to the Editor from Mr Charles Lollar, Republican candidate to represent Maryland 5th District.

Link it here = ‘Pay as you go' would mean opposite of what's promised

So it seems the Enterprise has now changed its long held policy as it is now publishing letters from political candidates in the paper.

Cheers.

bcp

In My Opinion
so it seems the Enterprise has now changed its long held policy as it is now publishing letters from political candidates in the paper.

Cheers.

no,
the Enterprise is only allowing valid canidates to be published.
you never were, are not, and will not ever be a valid canidate.

E

EmptyTimCup

I agree Hoyer needs to go, but do those in PG county? As long as Hoyer carries PG county it seems the rest of us don't matter. All the more reason for us to get busy and try to help Lollar spread his message in PG.

:howdy:

I do, but I am a Minority ............

ConcernedVet

How early is too early to start campaigning? I pass two Bailey signs everyday on my way to work, but they've been up for 2 years now. I think he (Lollar) needs to get out a bit more, shaking the bushes yanno.

Lollar does have signs going up. Unfortunately, the same day one was put up it disappeared.

Check out Lollar's Facebook for details.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I knew there was a law about political signs and how long they are allowed to be up....I've wondered if the fact that Bailey changes the attachments to the signs has to do with how he is allowed to get around it...so I googled it....

I found that the law in St. Mary's Co USE TO be that the signs couldn't be erected more than 45 days before the election and must be removed 15 days after the election. However, in 2008 the ACLU challenged a similar law in Baltimore and won. The ACLU then wrote letters to other jurisdictions, including St. M's Co pointing out the court ruling and as a result, St. M's sought to amend the law, taking out the time limit on campaign road signs. I don't see any proof that the law was changed, but I assume it was.

So, bottom line, Bailey's signs have been up since he ran 2 years ago, he's not obliged to ever take them down. I don't think that necessarily means he will run in the next election. I imagine he will either take them down, or change the wording in support of Lollar when the time comes to make an irrevocable decision. The deadline to file as a candidate is July 6th, so we will know for sure then.

kom526

I knew there was a law about political signs and how long they are allowed to be up....I've wondered if the fact that Bailey changes the attachments to the signs has to do with how he is allowed to get around it...so I googled it....

I found that the law in St. Mary's Co USE TO be that the signs couldn't be erected more than 45 days before the election and must be removed 15 days after the election. However, in 2008 the ACLU challenged a similar law in Baltimore and won. The ACLU then wrote letters to other jurisdictions, including St. M's Co pointing out the court ruling and as a result, St. M's sought to amend the law, taking out the time limit on campaign road signs. I don't see any proof that the law was changed, but I assume it was.

So, bottom line, Bailey's signs have been up since he ran 2 years ago, he's not obliged to ever take them down. I don't think that necessarily means he will run in the next election. I imagine he will either take them down, or change the wording in support of Lollar when the time comes to make an irrevocable decision. The deadline to file as a candidate is July 6th, so we will know for sure then.

Both of the signs are on private property so maybe there's a loophole there.:shrug: The one in Chuck Co. is the one I see with different attachments.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Both of the signs are on private property so maybe there's a loophole there.:shrug: The one in Chuck Co. is the one I see with different attachments.
There are more than 2. One of the ones I always see is on a public right of way. But even on private property, it doesn't matter. Didn't one of Dyson's signs get yanked even though it was on his mother's property? That was a size issue, not a timing issue, but still...

ImnoMensa

There are more than 2. One of the ones I always see is on a public right of way. But even on private property, it doesn't matter. Didn't one of Dyson's signs get yanked even though it was on his mother's property? That was a size issue, not a timing issue, but still...

Lollar signs are supposed to be going up soon.

I met Collins Bailey at the Hoyer Town Hall meeting , and liked him. IMO on meeting him once he is a fine man, but hasn't the fire in his belly to beat Hoyer.

He was also given a chance to speak at the Town Hall. This was his chance to shine, to make a statement, and ask a pertinent question. I cannot find anyone who was there who can tell me what he asked.

Collins Bailey appears to be a man I could like, but he isnt capable IMO of beating Hoyer, that's why I am backing Charles Lollar.

I would hope that Bailey will drop out and send his support to Lollar, however I have been told that won't happen. I guess we will see.

I feel Lollar is our best chance to help retire Hoyer who has stopped representing the 5th district and has decided to enjoy playing the wheel in the Nancy Pelosi "shove it down their throats" campaign.

Well ,Steny this time I think you have sold us out one time too many.

In speaking to friends and acquaintennances ,I have only found a few (by the way these few have also received some form of favor from Steny, and said so) who are anxious to stand by him. The majority of people I have spoken to, agree that he has been in office too long and grown too arrogant. Too assured of his own importance.

Last edited:

ConcernedVet

The Lawyer's Party

I posted an article that I thought was interesting on the Politics forum. Read the article and it might shed some light on our government's problem.

By the way, any guess what Steny Hoyer's advanced degree is in? You guessed it -- he has a law degree.
Any guess what Charles Lollar's advanced degree is? Right again -- he has an advanced degree in business.

Here is a link to the article online -- American Thinker: The Lawyers' Party

cjar87

After listening to Lollar again today, I found out that he is gaining support in the northern part of the district and has changed his game plan to account for his increasing support there. Lollar's support is stronger in St Mary's and Calvert County, but he's polling well in PG county. He could easily pull off an upset.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
After listening to Lollar again today, I found out that he is gaining support in the northern part of the district and has changed his game plan to account for his increasing support there. Lollar's support is stronger in St Mary's and Calvert County, but he's polling well in PG county. He could easily pull off an upset.

I hope so.. Bailey doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating Hoyer, and why they think this time will be ANY different than the last is beyond me.

I met him at the fair (Bailey) last year, and just he demeanor and his look remind me of JPC.. Someone trying to act like somthing they are not. Can't put my finger on what it was exactly, but he didn't come across to me as being knowledgeable or even somewhat intellectual.

cjar87

Lollar for Congress! It's time to retire Steny. If you're in favor of term limits, now's the time to end Steny's.

acommondisaster

I'm starting to see more and more Lollar signs around the area, and as of last week, I'm seeing Hoyer signs as well.

I think Hoyer is probably seriously campaigning for the first time in a long time. I think maybe it's time for some "where are the town hall meetings, steny" type letters to the editors - anything to show voter displeasure and negative press - because no media types are going to give Steny negative press. Even that local radio station T-bone and whatever her name is slobber all over him during their radio interviews.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think a debate between Charles Lollar and hoyer is in order.
Lollar will tear hoyer apart.

There are finally Lollar signs going up around Davidsonville now too. Even saw one in PG county.

looking good at this point, if he can keep the interest building I think he has a very good chance at booting hoyer out of office.