2015 Maryland Special Olympics Summer Games Torch Run

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is the schedule for the Southern Leg of the Torch Run - if you use the Thomas Johnson bridge during this timeframe - you might want to adjust your schedule accordingly. :yay:

2015 torch run 2.jpg

http://www.stmarysso.org/2015 torch run 2.jpg

Last edited:

DonCopenha

They listed SMC as Monday June 2 which is a Tuesday. Does anyone know the correct date?

[EDIT] Please note that the event is scheduled for Friday June 5th. Meet at Mission BBQ 8am.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
DonCopenha;5531752[B said:
They listed SMC as Monday June 2 which is a Tuesday.[/B] Does anyone know the correct date?

[EDIT] Please note that the event is scheduled for Friday June 5th. Meet at Mission BBQ 8am.

Thank you!! Sorry, about that - I just copied and pasted word for word, and I didn't check it. And you are correct the event IS scheduled for Friday, June 5th. I will edit my original post to include the flyer that was put out on the St Mary's Special Olympics website (which I also found on their FB page)

I cannot understand why, but the information I got straight from the Special Olympics Maryland website is totally incorrect! I found another SO source which was, as well. :ohwell: