2015 New Year's Resolutions

SamSpade

I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

:otter:

Give more at church.
Lose weight - chest pains are scaring the life out of me.
Read more while on the bus.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. :lol: However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.

I just bought yarn. I'm sure I needed it for a project...

mamatutu

mama to two
Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. :lol: However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.

I totally understand. Crocheting for me is an outlet. Everyone who receives one says how much they like it! Afghans are my thing. They will probably end up in a closet, but that's ok. I love making them! :lol:

I just found the softest yarn ever at JoAnns today. It is Caron Simply Soft.

Last edited: