2024 Election - Democrats

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
THIS is one of the problems within the AA community. People like this woman, Oprah, and any other successful AA that is able to rise above the fray and become successful on their own despite challenges NEVER... EVER want to stand out and be a role model for other AAs that are in similar situations. This is because they know the mentality and know that if they speak up about becoming a success DESPITE the set-backs, they will be DESTROYED and labeled a traitor. THIS is really what is holding back a lot of minorities in this country. The MENTALITY.
A very sad state of affairs, 180° opposite from what I saw with the Black folk in my hometown in western Massachusetts 50 - 60 years ago.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Claims, ‘No,’ He’s Not Losing in Key Battleground States

Biden told reporters the CNN and Times polling were wrong.

“Why do you think it is that you’re trailing Trump in all these swing state polls?” Fox News’s Peter Doocy asked Biden.

“Because you don’t read the polls. Ten polls, in eight of them I’m beating him,” Biden claimed. “You guys only do two: CNN and New York Times.”

It was unclear what eight polls Biden referenced.

“You don’t believe you are trailing in battleground states?” another reporter asked.

“No, I don’t,” Biden claimed:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Cardi B GOES OFF On Democrats DEFUNDING Liberal Cities While Biden Funds Foreign WARS IN ANGRY RANT!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Liberals Cry Racism Over Democrat Candidate Saying Quiet Part Out Loud About Kamala Harris!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrats are in trouble.

Influential Democrats – and the majority of voters -- do not want Joe Biden to run for reelection. But history tells us that if the president decides to step aside, he needs to do so by year-end, and he has given no indication he is ready to do so. If he exits mid-way through the primary season, he will open his party up to massive infighting, a raucous convention and pave the way for the reelection of Donald Trump.

How do we know? Because the presidency of Lyndon Baines Johnson, who decided not to run for reelection, offers hints of what may lie ahead.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In an interview with Patrick Bet-David this week, Robert Kennedy Jr. said something about the eventual Democrat presidential nominee I hadn’t considered. “If he were going to drop out,” Kennedy said, referring to Biden, “the time to drop out would be during the convention because then he would control the delegates, because they’re all Biden delegates, and he would then be able to pick his successor.”

The idea being that Biden, with the full Democrat apparatus behind him, would lock up the nomination by formally “running” but then direct all of his secured delegates to fall behind someone else, either because he knows he can’t endure a general election campaign, or because he’s been told he better not try.

I can’t think of a more bloodcurdling scenario, and it’s not at all out of the realm of high possibilities. “If Trump wasn’t running,” Biden said at a fundraiser on Tuesday, “I’m not sure I’d be running.”

Democrats are, of course, in a problem of their own making. They nominated a cadaver who was twice rejected for the spot in the past. But it turned out that with a little pandemic hyping, race riot stoking, and mail-in ballot rigging, they were able to pull things off and foist him into the White House, defeating (temporarily) Donald Trump. Unfortunately, the country collapsed into ruin under Biden, and the next election was fast approaching. They knew he shouldn’t run again, but his natural successor was an inept and undeniably unqualified Kamala Harris, Biden’s black woman of color female vice president.

herb749

Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee Puts Out New Ad Telling Supporters the Wrong Day to Vote

In the ad, Jackson Lee tells voters, “if we’re gonna bring down crime, fix our streets, and bring good paying jobs here, then Houston needs a champion who’s ready to fight for what’s right. And I am.”

The ad then urges people to vote on December 7th or earlier.

However, the election actually takes place on Saturday, October 9th.

Her people are as dumb as she is .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CBS Fears Supporting Israel/Opposing Hamas Will Cost Biden Muslim Vote

Co-anchor Tony Dokoupil kicked off the network’s kvetching by warning that “The latest CBS News poll, in fact, finds most Americans do not approve of President Biden's handling of the conflict” and “that could make a big difference in Michigan, the swing state where some 200,000 Muslim-Americans live.”

Senior White House correspondent Ed O’Keefe, reporting from Dearborn, Michigan (which is “predominantly Arab-American”), elevated one young Muslim man, Adam Abusalah, saying his “concerns about President Biden” supporting Israel against Hamas “are an alarm bell for Democrats.” “He’s killing our people,” Abusalah told O’Keefe.

“[Abusalah is] worried about the health of the economy. But now, as the administration continues standing by Israel's deadly attacks on Gaza, Abusalah says he and his community can no longer support the President,” O’Keefe spelled it out.

O’Keefe betrayed his true interest in the issue of Biden losing the Muslim vote when he pressed Abusalah on how he and his community could be allowing Trump to waltz back into the White House. Abusalah didn’t care:

O’KEEFE: So then what will the people do, stay home?
ABUSALAH: No. We’re going to go vote, but we’re going to keep the top of the ticket empty.
O’KEEFE: You would skip voting for president in 2024—
ABUSALAH: Yes.
O’KEEFE: -- even if it meant Donald Trump might win the presidency?
ABUSALAH: If you were to tell me that my vote would be the vote whether Biden wins in Michigan or not, I will still not vote for Biden.
O’KEEFE: It’s that much of an issue for you?
ABUSALAH: Yeah. My people dying is that much of an issue for me.

“Holding Michigan is key to a Biden victory in 2024,” O’Keefe noted. “146,000 Muslim-Americans voted here in 2020 with nearly 70 percent nationwide going for the President. But Abusalah warns the anger here could cause the President the election.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Although Jackson Lee has represented the Lone Star State's 18th Congressional District since 1995 and easily won reelection since then, she will face competition for the primary from former Houston City Council member Amanda Edwards, who was a former intern for the Texas Democrat.

Edwards had previously said she would stay in the race irrespective of whether Jackson Lee decided to run for her seat or not. Edwards ran for the mayoral contest before dropping out to run for Congress when Jackson Lee entered the contest.

“When we look at the critical need for economic opportunity, infrastructure, and the dysfunction in Congress, it’s no surprise that people are saying that it’s time for change,” Edwards said in a statement Monday morning. “It is time to do something different in this election so that we can obtain different results for the community.”