cleaning

gbagley

I can't get s full time job right now because I have a 5 month old. (not using formula if you get what I'm saying) I'm very good at cleaning. So if anyone needs there house cleaned let me know!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can't get s full time job right now because I have a 5 month old. (not using formula if you get what I'm saying) I'm very good at cleaning. So if anyone needs there house cleaned let me know!

Pay for advertising like "reputable" companies do!
*SPAM*

J

jp2854

you might have to quit breastfeeding or pump as I bet if you clean for anyone they aren't going to want you to bring your baby along as it is hard to clean when you have a baby crying etc. Sorry to be the bad news bear.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !

You can go to the local library and make about 500 flyers and pass them out at Chesepeake Ranch Estates. You will get more business then you need or want this can be a good start. Just hold your head up work will come to you.
:huggy:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You can go to the local library and make about 500 flyers and pass them out at Chesepeake Ranch Estates.
So you think CRE is dirty? :popcorn:

Just hold your head up work will come to you.
In case you haven't noticed, we are still in a rather bad economy - thanks to whom we all know :whistle: - and housecleaning is a luxury expense that many will do without. I wish gbagley the best of luck, but it may not be easy.

frequentflier

happy to be living
You can go to the local library and make about 500 flyers and pass them out at Chesepeake Ranch Estates. You will get more business then you need or want this can be a good start. Just hold your head up work will come to you.
:huggy:

There are "No Solicitation" signs posted in CRE.

bcp

In My Opinion
doesnt solicitation require the initiation of contact with an individual?
If all she is doing is dropping fliers in driveways or on porches, I dont think she is actually in danger of violating any Maryland law.
Its no different than having that bagged newspaper end up on your driveway once a week.
I imagine that if she were to walk past a personal no tresspassing sign to get to the porch she might get a slap on the wrist.
Even if she were to put them directly IN the mailbox the most that would happen for her one time violation is that the Post Office would call her and tell her it was illegal.
But by that time, she already distributed what she wanted.

Remember
Its easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

:duh: Sure, I come to forums to look for strangers to come into my home and rob me.