cleaning

onebdzee

off the shelf
So you think CRE is dirty? :popcorn:

In case you haven't noticed, we are still in a rather bad economy - thanks to whom we all know :whistle: - and housecleaning is a luxury expense that many will do without. I wish gbagley the best of luck, but it may not be easy.

This is true....it took me a couple of years to get the houses that I clean

frequentflier

happy to be living
doesnt solicitation require the initiation of contact with an individual?
If all she is doing is dropping fliers in driveways or on porches, I dont think she is actually in danger of violating any Maryland law.
Its no different than having that bagged newspaper end up on your driveway once a week.
I imagine that if she were to walk past a personal no tresspassing sign to get to the porch she might get a slap on the wrist.
Even if she were to put them directly IN the mailbox the most that would happen for her one time violation is that the Post Office would call her and tell her it was illegal.
But by that time, she already distributed what she wanted.

Remember
Its easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.

There are littering laws :whistle:

(whether anyone enforces them is a different subject)

bcp

In My Opinion
There are littering laws :whistle:

(whether anyone enforces them is a different subject)

some other areas tried to get the driveway droppings stopped by using the litter angle.
they failed, it seems that advertisements left on the driveway or walkway were not considered litter for some reason.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
some other areas tried to get the driveway droppings stopped by using the litter angle.
they failed, it seems that advertisements left on the driveway or walkway were not considered litter for some reason.
Unless she tries to do it in Aps's neighborhood. He would toss her advertisements back at her then make fun of her hair or clothing or something. :cds:

sockgirl77

I went back to work when #1 was 2 months, #2 was 6 weeks, and #3 was 5 weeks. I breastfed all 3. Oh and they didn't go to work with me. :shrug:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
You can always pump and freeze. That is what many working women do that have full time jobs.

I already have a cleaning lady who is wonderful.

JLS

I know this girl, and she is trying everything she can to earn money, and not looking for handouts.. so just give the girl a break and save the smart a$$ comments pls..

bcp

In My Opinion
I know this girl, and she is trying everything she can to earn money, and not looking for handouts.. so just give the girl a break and save the smart a$$ comments pls..

I was going to call, but I guess she must be too thin skinned to be around me.
thanks for the heads up.:buddies: