Twelve Men Arrested Soliciting Prostitution

OldHillcrestGuy

I dont know any of them, but Im sure with so many of them caught, there is proably going to be several that others will know on here.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Personally I wish they'd spend their time going after dangerous criminals.

Hey... Im glad they busted the one guy I know.... he has the potential to rape someone... THATS the kinda person he is and how driven he is about sex....

he is a ticking time bomb!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Good Lord...were they waiting in line?

FROM READING THE STORY (I say that so nobody asks why I would know)
It sounds like there was a sting. The BCI was "monitoring social networking sites" and noticed and increase in traffic (how did they word it) for sex for money. My guess is that they, BCI, repsonded to the messages and told the guys where and when to meet - the old "to catch a predator" trick. Guy shows up and instead of the person he thinks he's meeting is greeted by a cop - sorry, no tv reporter and film for St. Mary's county.

Abc123

Yeah, that's kind of how I interpreted it also. Or they could have been watching Craigslist, or things of that sort.
I'm laughing wondering what kind of story I'll hear. The guy that I know is married with kids. Bet wifey wasn't too happy....:popcorn::whistle::duel:

FROM READING THE STORY (I say that so nobody asks why I would know)
It sounds like there was a sting. The BCI was "monitoring social networking sites" and noticed and increase in traffic (how did they word it) for sex for money. My guess is that they, BCI, repsonded to the messages and told the guys where and when to meet - the old "to catch a predator" trick. Guy shows up and instead of the person he thinks he's meeting is greeted by a cop - sorry, no tv reporter and film for St. Mary's county.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I know one of them, too!!!! Funny thing is~his son is on the Baynet as a wanted person...Great family.

:faint:

not the one I know.... but Im sure his "JOB" is not gonna be happy with this.... thank god he doesnt have his PT job anymore!:whistle:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Yeah, that's kind of how I interpreted it also. Or they could have been watching Craigslist, or things of that sort.
I'm laughing wondering what kind of story I'll hear. The guy that I know is married with kids. Bet wifey wasn't too happy....:popcorn::whistle::duel:

I'm not sure which "social networking" sites they were using. Craigslist would have been a guess but I thought they cracked down on those types of ads - wasn't that just in the news again?

Abc123

Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm.....I think it's hilarious that the dude I know got busted. I can't stand him, and have always waited for his karma to catch up with him. Too bad they didn't find a crap load of drugs on him too...I'd love to see him locked up and the key thrown away.

:faint:

not the one I know.... but Im sure his "JOB" is not gonna be happy with this.... thank god he doesnt have his PT job anymore!:whistle: