Twelve Men Arrested Soliciting Prostitution

Toxick

Splat
Am I the only one who doesn't even care a teensy tiny little bit if these guys get laid, or whether or not there's money involved?

It's not your money. It's not your junk. Let them have fun. WTF?

Pete

Repete
Am I the only one who doesn't even care a teensy tiny little bit if these guys get laid, or whether or not there's money involved?

I am with you. I think it is great for moral and the economy.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

It's not your money. It's not your junk. Let them have fun and catch STDs. WTF?

:fixed: :buddies:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:shrug:
If they catch something that makes their jimmy fall off, that's also not my business or anyone else's. That's the risk you take when you use a public vagina.

:roflmao:

"Please deposit another dollar, please."

Otter

Nothing to see here

Not a problem at all, unless it involved minors. If its between adults, its a huge waste of manpower.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
If Im not mistaken, under new federal rules, if you have been found guilty of ANY felony, you are barred from entering the base. They put that out a bit ago. Guess that opens AND shuts the door behind some individual... If found guilty that is.

Wow, what a dumb idea.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
am not! :mad:

Out on bail baby! hey if u have enough for a prostitute then u have enough for bail when they don't end up charging ya! But I'm innocent I tell ya!

:geek:

:poorbaby:

You would never have to pay for it.... :duh:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
If Im not mistaken, under new federal rules, if you have been found guilty of ANY felony, you are barred from entering the base. They put that out a bit ago. Guess that opens AND shuts the door behind some individual... If found guilty that is.

Wow, what a dumb idea.

:yay:.... but when you want to get laid that bad... Im guessing he didnt care what he hit! :jerry:

Pete

Repete

Wow, what a dumb idea.

I don't think shopping for nook is a felony.