• NO - creepers will get in

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

OneNewsNow.com: Another Macy’s store is reportedly permitting men to use women’s dressing rooms — and in the process, says Mat Staver, the retailer is alienating a lot of its customer base.

bcp

In My Opinion
Personally I think this sort of thing just opens the door for the non-gay straight type guy that might be looking to rape someone. How will anyone prove that Mr. Pervert is really a sexual predator instead of your run of the mill gay guy when he goes in.

But I suppose that could just never happen.

E

EmptyTimCup

Personally I think this sort of thing just opens the door for the non-gay straight type guy that might be looking to rape someone.

that was my thought when I saw this ..... or some peeping tom playing with his tool sniffing underwear in the next stall over .......

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You guys are getting a wee bit hysterical.

If a man is a pervert, he is going to peep no matter what the rules. That's why he's a perv. In fact, he will likely just be industrious and make use of technology like some engineers around here :whistle: to plant a cam somewhere, real life peeping is soooo last year... And frankly it aint like women get stark naked and rub themselves down in dressing rooms anyway. We want to go in, pray we don't have to buy a bigger size and get out. If some "dude" wants to practice his tuck in a new miniskirt in the same dressing room IN ANOTHER STALL I don't care. Come on in. That's what stalls are for. ANd furthermore, I wish there were MORE gay men in the dressing rooms, then they at least can tell me if my ass looks fat, or if the orange or cream sweater looks better.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

If a man is a pervert, he is going to peep no matter what the rules. That's why he's a perv. In fact, he will likely just be industrious and make use of technology like some engineers around here :whistle: to plant a cam somewhere, real life peeping is soooo last year... And frankly it aint like women get stark naked and rub themselves down in dressing rooms anyway. We want to go in, pray we don't have to buy a bigger size and get out. If some "dude" wants to practice his tuck in a new miniskirt in the same dressing room IN ANOTHER STALL I don't care. Come on in. That's what stalls are for. ANd furthermore, I wish there were MORE gay men in the dressing rooms, then they at least can tell me if my ass looks fat, or if the orange or cream sweater looks better.

:yeahthat:

E

EmptyTimCup

I wish there were MORE gay men in the dressing rooms, then they at least can tell me if my ass looks fat, or if the orange or cream sweater looks better.

I am sure your SO would provide the same information, if you would not cut him off for 6 months for an HONEST answer .........

women ask for our opinions and then get all pissy when we tell the truth

bcp

In My Opinion

Maybe you dont have daughters.

personally, I dont want men in the dressing room with my wife or my daughter.
I prefer to err on the side of safety, screw political correctness.
Besides, this is just one step closer to sharing the bathroom and showers at the gym/school etc... Stop it now while we can.

Before you all go that gay hater route that you are so proud to use, Im not worried about the real gay guy, but there will be no way to stop a non gay perv from going on in. Im pretty sure there is not going to be a gay test prior to entry.
So, If I was so inclined, I could watch for some hot little 17 year old, wait for her to go on in, then pick up a nice dress for me and go on in right after her.
by the time they figure it out, my perv ass is driving away from the mall.

political correctness is what is bringing this country to its knees right now.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh, and women,
if you have to ask if your ass looks fat, you most likely already know that it does. So dont ask.

thurley42

HY;FR

Maybe you dont have daughters.

personally, I dont want men in the dressing room with my wife or my daughter.
I prefer to err on the side of safety, screw political correctness.
Besides, this is just one step closer to sharing the bathroom and showers at the gym/school etc... Stop it now while we can.

Before you all go that gay hater route that you are so proud to use, Im not worried about the real gay guy, but there will be no way to stop a non gay perv from going on in. Im pretty sure there is not going to be a gay test prior to entry.
So, If I was so inclined, I could watch for some hot little 17 year old, wait for her to go on in, then pick up a nice dress for me and go on in right after her.
by the time they figure it out, my perv ass is driving away from the mall.

political correctness is what is bringing this country to its knees right now.

I agree with aspects from both of these points....which is why I believe Macy's, or any other business for that matter, should be able to make their own policies.....

I also believe that based on those policies, I am free to decide whether or not I want to shop there. If they lose money because of said policies so be it.

:popcorn:

OneNewsNow.com: Another Macy’s store is reportedly permitting men to use women’s dressing rooms — and in the process, says Mat Staver, the retailer is alienating a lot of its customer base.

Macy's allegedly fired a sales clerk because she refused to comply with its LGBT policies (e.g., by allowing a male cross-dresser to use the women's fitting room unchallenged).

Liberty Counsel Press Release - Macy’s Fires Employee for Protecting Women’s Dressing Rooms from Cross-dresser

bcp

In My Opinion
Macy's allegedly fired a sales clerk because she refused to comply with its LGBT policies (e.g., by allowing a male cross-dresser to use the women's fitting room unchallenged).

Liberty Counsel Press Release - Macy’s Fires Employee for Protecting Women’s Dressing Rooms from Cross-dresser

This is what I am saying is going to happen,
Looks like Im free to rape your young daughters in the dressing rooms at Macy's.

What exactly is the problem with a guy that wants to dress like a woman using the male dressing room?
Some doors just need to stay shut.

thatguy

This is what I am saying is going to happen,
Looks like Im free to rape your young daughters in the dressing rooms at Macy's.

What exactly is the problem with a guy that wants to dress like a woman using the male dressing room?
Some doors just need to stay shut.

its a far cry from a cross dresser using the changing room and you RAPING LITTLE GIRLS.

bcp

In My Opinion
its a far cry from a cross dresser using the changing room and you RAPING LITTLE GIRLS.

no its not.
you open the door and the pervs will come through.

why make it easier just to appease a very small portion of the population.

thatguy

no its not.
you open the door and the pervs will come through.

why make it easier just to appease a very small portion of the population.

you have severe mental problems if you think raping a little girl is anything comparable to some cross dresser trying on skirts by himself in a closed room (even if that stall is in the ladies dressing room)

bcp

In My Opinion
you have severe mental problems if you think raping a little girl is anything comparable to some cross dresser trying on skirts by himself in a closed room (even if that stall is in the ladies dressing room)

You were never accused of being the brightest bulb on the tree.

I never compared a cross dresser trying on skirts and a child molester.
I only said that there is no way to know if the guy walking in is really looking to put on that skirt or is he really a straight guy looking to molest?

why open that door?

what is the problem with the Gender confused person using the room designed for what he really is? after all, he is trying on his skirt in private right?

thatguy

You were never accused of being the brightest bulb on the tree.

I never compared a cross dresser trying on skirts and a child molester. I only said that there is no way to know if the guy walking in is really looking to put on that skirt or is he really a straight guy looking to molest?

why open that door?

what is the problem with the Gender confused person using the room designed for what he really is? after all, he is trying on his skirt in private right?

you are right, you just stated that YOU should be allowed to rape children because macy's allows cross dressers to use the ladies changind room.

BCP said:

bcp

In My Opinion
you are right, you just stated that YOU should be allowed to rape children because macy's allows cross dressers to use the ladies changind room.

again you are wrong.
I said I would be ABLE to since there are no rules that could stop me from entering.
What is the problem with them using the facility designated for the sex they really are?
why do the liberals insist on destroying this country and putting children in harms way just to appease what very well may be a mentally ill individual to start with?