Votes: 1 3.6%
  • NO - creepers will get in

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thatguy

again you are wrong.
I said I would be ABLE to since there are no rules that could stop me from entering.
What is the problem with them using the facility designated for the sex they really are?
why do the liberals insist on destroying this country and putting children in harms way just to appease what very well may be a mentally ill individual to start with?

entering a room does not equate to raping anyone. And i quoted exactly what you said. :bigwhoop:

bcp

In My Opinion
entering a room does not equate to raping anyone. And i quoted exactly what you said. :bigwhoop:

Your lack of understanding is a clear indication of the mental illness found in most liberals.
You are more concerned with the crossdresser than you are the safety of women and children.

If you want to try on that skirt, do it in the mens dressing room. I dont see a problem there, either way you look at it, someone is going to laugh at you.

but at least the perv wont have free acess to the little girls.. unless thats what you are really looking for, unhindered access to little girls in a changing room.. Hmmmm,, makes me wonder

thatguy

Your lack of understanding is a clear indication of the mental illness found in most liberals.
You are more concerned with the crossdresser than you are the safety of women and children.

If you want to try on that skirt, do it in the mens dressing room. I dont see a problem there, either way you look at it, someone is going to laugh at you.

but at least the perv wont have free acess to the little girls.. unless thats what you are really looking for, unhindered access to little girls in a changing room.. Hmmmm,, makes me wonder

You say you should be allowed to rape little girls but cross dressers are the pervs? :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
You say you should be allowed to rape little girls but cross dressers are the pervs? :whistle:

What I say is that you do not have the ability to understand simple ideas, therefore, you might be better of not trying.

if you cant see the potential for problems, then you might be either seriously stupid, or you might want that door opened.

let it go, it does no good to try and explain things you.

thatguy

What I say is that you do not have the ability to understand simple ideas, therefore, you might be better of not trying.

if you cant see the potential for problems, then you might be either seriously stupid, or you might want that door opened.

let it go, it does no good to try and explain things you.

your are the one who brought raping children into this, i quoted your post:
BCP said:
Looks like Im free to rape your young daughters in the dressing rooms at Macy's.

if you didn't say it you wouldn't be trying to explain it away now......

bcp

In My Opinion
your are the one who brought raping children into this, i quoted your post:
You are correct, I did bring it up, because that is exactly what is going to happen. The only reason to want this to become reality is if YOU really are looking for easy access to women and children in the dressing room.

if you didn't say it you wouldn't be trying to explain it away now......
Im not trying to explain anything away. You just dont have the mental capacity to understand certain things.
I apologize for confusing you.

thatguy

You are correct, I did bring it up, because that is exactly what is going to happen. The only reason to want this to become reality is if YOU really are looking for easy access to women and children in the dressing room.

Im not trying to explain anything away. You just dont have the mental capacity to understand certain things.
I apologize for confusing you.

thats pretty retarded. Not quite as retarded as your comment about you wanting to rape little girls, but pretty retarded just the same

bcp

In My Opinion
thats pretty retarded. Not quite as retarded as your comment about you wanting to rape little girls, but pretty retarded just the same

You should really wait for a better opportunity to try and make something into what it is not.
reading through this, according to more than one PM, you are the one that people are looking at as retarded. You are either the only one that does not understand what Im saying, or you are as I suspect just doing what you think you do well, and that is start crap.

You just dont like me because I dont support gay anything. If I was homo happy we could be the best of friends.
very easy to see through you.

thatguy

You should really wait for a better opportunity to try and make something into what it is not.
reading through this, according to more than one PM, you are the one that people are looking at as retarded. You are either the only one that does not understand what Im saying, or you are as I suspect just doing what you think you do well, and that is start crap.

You just dont like me because I dont support gay anything. If I was homo happy we could be the best of friends.
very easy to see through you.

meh, you tried to make a retarded connection by saying that you wanted to be allowed to rape children. that is on you.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
**For clarification sake on my part, a transexual who was once a male is no longer a male but now a female so that is a non-issue regarding women's dressing rooms.

but at least the perv wont have free acess to the little girls..

If I understand you correctly, you are not calling the gay man or cross dresser a perv per se (at least not for sake of this argument). Rather, what you are saying is that by allowing a male, even if gay or cd, access to a women's dressing room it allows better access for a male perv/perp (such as a rapist or peeper) to get in. Am I correct?

That's all fine and good, but...

The thing I want to ask you is, are you concerned for the males in the men's dressing room when a perv/perp enters? Supposedly one in six males are sexually assaulted in this country so it seems that a perv/perp in the men's dressing room would be just as much a concern as it is the women's?

E

EmptyTimCup

That's all fine and good, but...

The thing I want to ask you is, are you concerned for the males in the men's dressing room when a perv/perp enters? Supposedly one in six males are sexually assaulted in this country so it seems that a perv/perp in the men's dressing room would be just as much a concern as it is the women's?

:faint:

are you trying to bring reason and logic into an internet cat fight

:nono:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
**For clarification sake on my part...... Supposedly one in six males are sexually assaulted in this country so it seems that a perv/perp in the men's dressing room would be just as much a concern as it is the women's?

Do your statics include the state penal system instances and it this just male on male crime?

bcp

In My Opinion
**For clarification sake on my part, a transexual who was once a male is no longer a male but now a female so that is a non-issue regarding women's dressing rooms.

If I understand you correctly, you are not calling the gay man or cross dresser a perv per se (at least not for sake of this argument). Rather, what you are saying is that by allowing a male, even if gay or cd, access to a women's dressing room it allows better access for a male perv/perp (such as a rapist or peeper) to get in. Am I correct?
exactly what Im saying. I doubt a real TG that thinks he is a female is that much of a threat as long as the changing is done behind closed doors and not in the view of others.
However, it does open up the ability for any guy to walk in. What keeps me (maybe I better not use me becuase it really confuses the lower life forms) anyway, what keeps any male from picking up a skirt and walking in behind the target of his intentions?

Obviously that is already going on, although I suspect in lower numbers than you would indicate as far as dressing rooms go.
Why risk even one rape by a perv by opening the door.
The TG is going to be out of place in either instance, either they are mentally in the wrong place in the mens area, or they are physically in the wrong place.
I see no reason to open the womens area up to possible problems.
Leave it like it is. I have not heard of too many assaults in dressing rooms due to a guy trying on a dress.

To me its just not worth the risk.

and if they have actually had the operation and look female, then already nobody would think to stop them. So this is basically so a guy that is a guy and looks like a guy can go on in and use the wrong side.

E

EmptyTimCup

how about a unisex area ....

.... locking doors no access once inside .... no half doors for peeping

a row of doors on the back / side wall of the clothing area

bcp

In My Opinion
how about a unisex area ....

.... locking doors no access once inside .... no half doors for peeping

a row of doors on the back / side wall of the clothing area

That would work. Many stores already have that set up. then there is no question. if a door is open, you can go in, if it is closed wait.

but I dont think that would satisfy what the real reason is behind this.

thatguy

That would work. Many stores already have that set up. then there is no question. if a door is open, you can go in, if it is closed wait.

but I dont think that would satisfy what the real reason is behind this.

how is that different than the current system? at most stores there are stalls, that when the door is open you can go in, if its closed you cant.

Also, what is the real reason?

E

EmptyTimCup

how is that different than the current system? at most stores there are stalls, that when the door is open you can go in, if its closed you cant.

Also, what is the real reason?

the last time I went shopping @ Wally World ......

the woman's changing section is in women s clothing section

...... a female attendant out front

thatguy

the last time I went shopping @ Wally World ......

the woman's changing section is in women s clothing section

...... a female attendant out front

My question was more to this part:
if a door is open, you can go in, if it is closed wait

I dont see the diffeence in moving the changing rooms to the middle of the store. Unisex changing rooms in the womens or mens section are just as much unisex as if they were in the middle of the store.

Radiant1

Soul Probe