Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Columbian Hookers and the Secret Service.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Just a slight correction, mon amie -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ll_Clinton.ogv

I find it astonishing all these years later to learn it was included at the end of this speech/presentation!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    I believe the quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

blow jobs are sexual relations in most peoples books.
    Thank you, my friends. I stand corrected.

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Methodically disorganized hvp05's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He has made an entirely new statement regarding this serious situation...
    A word to the wise ain't necessary; it's the stupid ones who need advice. -- Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    I believe the quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

blow jobs are sexual relations in most peoples books.
    He NEVER said "I did not have sexual relations with Monica!"

What he said, and when he said is key.. They could have asked.. "Did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?" and he could have replied, while staring at a female in the court."I did not have sexual relations with that woman" (the one he was staring at at the time.. of course the "yet" would have been implied..

In his head he wasn't lying, and if given a lie detector test he probably would have passed using the same technique.

Of course a good lawyer would have come back with, "Just a yes or no, did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?"
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama just plays with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Stop Complaining and Start Campaigning!

Quote Originally Posted by nhboy View Post
    Joe Rider is one of the least entertaining RW lunkheads on this forum with a bad habit of blaming the messenger. lol!

Here's another yawn moment for you, you silly twit;
    Shut up. Your job is just to cut and paste left wing spin. If you don't like it, then quit whining and get off the plantation.

EmptyTimCup
    Quote Originally Posted by twinoaks207 View Post

Let's see... Colombia, land of bribes. Wonder who didn't pay the bribe that this kind of a thing gets reported to "the press"?

Food for thought...

from what I heard, some guy did not pay for 'services rendered' and then pulled his badge when someone asked if he was paying up

like a SS Badge has weight in Columbia

Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I like my coffee like I like my women.

Columbian.
    Mrs. Olsen. "It's mountain grown."
    If diversity were such a strength, why do blacks preach “solidarity”?

The news is generally on in my house every single morning from 5:00 - 7:00 AM and sometimes at night at 10:00. I have CNN on the Twitter feed, along with some other news agencies & check it nightly.

So far, I have yet to see/hear anything about the actual national/political accomplishments of the meeting in Colombia that was attended by President Obama. I do believe at this point, that absolutely nothing was accomplished or I'm sure that it would have been all over the news.

How much money did we spend on an unsuccessful poitical junket? And why aren't we seeing a focus on the results of the meeting? That should surely be more important than failing to pay a hooker $60.

Red herring, folks. And look at the media go after it. They are so easy to play....
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

The news is generally on in my house every single morning from 5:00 - 7:00 AM and sometimes at night at 10:00. I have CNN on the Twitter feed, along with some other news agencies & check it nightly.

So far, I have yet to see/hear anything about the actual national/political accomplishments of the meeting in Colombia that was attended by President Obama. I do believe at this point, that absolutely nothing was accomplished or I'm sure that it would have been all over the news.

How much money did we spend on an unsuccessful poitical junket? And why aren't we seeing a focus on the results of the meeting? That should surely be more important than failing to pay a hooker $60.

Red herring, folks. And look at the media go after it. They are so easy to play....
    Sounds like the SS made sure the hookers were within the perdiem rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Sounds like the SS made sure the hookers were within the perdiem rate.
    Exactly. They were looking for a bargain; all trying to be careful how to wisely use Tax-Payer Dollars!
    God Did For Mankind What Abraham Was Going To Do For God.

Although Obama did just sign a Bill making more stringent the requirements on "fracking" for oil, lessening out production even more..

Of course nothing in the news about that while we talk about the Colombian Conspiracy..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama just plays with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Stop Complaining and Start Campaigning!