Columbian Hookers and the Secret Service.....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Just a slight correction, mon amie -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...legations_(January_26,_1998)_Bill_Clinton.ogv

I find it astonishing all these years later to learn it was included at the end of this speech/presentation! :killingme

I believe the quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

blow jobs are sexual relations in most peoples books.

Thank you, my friends. I stand corrected.

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube

hvp05

Methodically disorganized

Attachments

• 544853_390047831027718_137375766294927_1259370_74252892_n.jpg
    544853_390047831027718_137375766294927_1259370_74252892_n.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 32

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I believe the quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

blow jobs are sexual relations in most peoples books.

He NEVER said "I did not have sexual relations with Monica!"

What he said, and when he said is key.. They could have asked.. "Did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?" and he could have replied, while staring at a female in the court."I did not have sexual relations with that woman" (the one he was staring at at the time.. of course the "yet" would have been implied..

In his head he wasn't lying, and if given a lie detector test he probably would have passed using the same technique.

Of course a good lawyer would have come back with, "Just a yes or no, did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?"

CrashTest

Joe Rider is one of the least entertaining RW lunkheads on this forum with a bad habit of blaming the messenger. lol!

Here's another yawn moment for you, you silly twit;

Shut up. Your job is just to cut and paste left wing spin. If you don't like it, then quit whining and get off the plantation.

E

EmptyTimCup

Let's see... Colombia, land of bribes. Wonder who didn't pay the bribe that this kind of a thing gets reported to "the press"?

Food for thought...

:coffee:

from what I heard, some guy did not pay for 'services rendered' and then pulled his badge when someone asked if he was paying up

like a SS Badge has weight in Columbia

Dumbass

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
The news is generally on in my house every single morning from 5:00 - 7:00 AM and sometimes at night at 10:00. I have CNN on the Twitter feed, along with some other news agencies & check it nightly.

So far, I have yet to see/hear anything about the actual national/political accomplishments of the meeting in Colombia that was attended by President Obama. I do believe at this point, that absolutely nothing was accomplished or I'm sure that it would have been all over the news.

How much money did we spend on an unsuccessful poitical junket? And why aren't we seeing a focus on the results of the meeting? That should surely be more important than failing to pay a hooker $60. :coffee:

Red herring, folks. And look at the media go after it. They are so easy to play....

Pete

Repete
The news is generally on in my house every single morning from 5:00 - 7:00 AM and sometimes at night at 10:00. I have CNN on the Twitter feed, along with some other news agencies & check it nightly.

So far, I have yet to see/hear anything about the actual national/political accomplishments of the meeting in Colombia that was attended by President Obama. I do believe at this point, that absolutely nothing was accomplished or I'm sure that it would have been all over the news.

How much money did we spend on an unsuccessful poitical junket? And why aren't we seeing a focus on the results of the meeting? That should surely be more important than failing to pay a hooker $60. :coffee:

Red herring, folks. And look at the media go after it. They are so easy to play....
Sounds like the SS made sure the hookers were within the perdiem rate.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Although Obama did just sign a Bill making more stringent the requirements on "fracking" for oil, lessening out production even more..

Of course nothing in the news about that while we talk about the Colombian Conspiracy..