Good Morning

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:buddies: <--------Hot Earl Grey Tea

Morning all! Can't wait to get this work day OVER! Baking to do for dinner tomorrow, and I want to play in the garden!

I think I hear the motorbike calling my name - gardening may have to wait:whistle:

Im_Me

Morning!

So 'splain to me what happened yesterday in the store and save me the 30 minutes in the Friday thread????:popcorn:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Oohh what happened....

Anywho.... this is starting to shape up to be the most amazing weekend......

Im rocking some yummo tea from Michelle leas place.. omg. Its good

frequentflier

happy to be living
Oohh what happened....

Anywho.... this is starting to shape up to be the most amazing weekend......

Im rocking some yummo tea from Michelle leas place.. omg. Its good

Natura expanded their recall...had to pull about 80 bags between both stores :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, lots of empty shelves and I am sure there will be some unhappy customers. Fortunately, none of my customers have gotten sick (that I know of anyways)

Why are they recalling it?

They recalled Apollo's chow last time, but he had never gotten sick from it. I think they jump the gun on those things because of all the sue-happy crazies out there.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a beautifical day! I am cooking Easter dinner for us all tonight so FH & I can spend our day together tomorrow. We're heading up to the Mall to hang out & visit a museum like we did last year. That's the official day we started going out. Except last year it was April 1st. :lol: