Good Morning

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Officially kicked off oldest son's Special Olympics track season this morning. Coach asks him, 'Hey why don't you try running the 200m dash?' (he had been running the 100m dash the past couple of years) Next thing you know he's halfway through the 200m and the coach is yelling at him, "SLOW DOWN DON'T RUN TOO HARD!" :killingme so I think someone is running the 200m this year.

This past week has been Spring Break for myself and our sons so I've gotten a LOOOOT of spring cleaning done this week. I've gotten all of the first floor and the outdoor storage closet done, now just need to tackle the upstairs bedroom closets and I'll be set.

luvmygdaughters

Finished house cleaning, sheets hanging on the line outside,had my shower and now waiting for daughter and granddaughter to get here so I can go grocery shopping for dinner tomorrow. Mexican food later this evening and a good bottle of wine when we get home.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, lots of empty shelves and I am sure there will be some unhappy customers. Fortunately, none of my customers have gotten sick (that I know of anyways)

We got the recall notice, filled out the refund paperwork, stopped by your store to restock on EVO that was not on the list..and you had it, so all is well.
:buddies:

Nice day! Making beef stew, went for a ride, worked a bit in the yard went by Lowes and kept going. Gotta hit it early tomorrow. Visited Mom.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Beef stew was most delicious.

Yum!

I'm considering a medley of asparagus, carrots and chicken over spaghetti squash, sauced with chimichurri. I say "considering" because it's almost 7pm and I'm not particularly hungry, but think I should make dinner anyway.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yum!

I'm considering a medley of asparagus, carrots and chicken over spaghetti squash, sauced with chimichurri. I say "considering" because it's almost 7pm and I'm not particularly hungry, but think I should make dinner anyway.

I would like the recipe for that chimichurri. I think I had some at the Ruddy Duck, but I'm not sure.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Our early Easter dinner was insanely delicious! Since I'm doing very very low carbs, I baked a ham without a glaze (first time ever!) I just put cloves all over the scored ham, put a little water in the pyrex dish & once the juices were mixed with the water, I added some allspice to that and basted it. YUM! I also roasted fresh Brussels sprouts & added melted cheese, spaghetti squash with butter & parmesan, and a new little dish I just found floating around on FB- Zucchini Tots. All were very low carb recipes.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Crockpot is loaded with my new favorite meal (Vrai's recipe) of ground chuck, onions, garlic, cabbage, spicy v8 juice, etc and I add half bag mixed veggies and kidney beans.
Tomorrow, dgates80 will walk into his home he has been away from since Dec to the wonderful aroma of a home cooked meal!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Crockpot is loaded with my new favorite meal (Vrai's recipe) of ground chuck, onions, garlic, cabbage, spicy v8 juice, etc and I add half bag mixed veggies and kidney beans.
Tomorrow, dgates80 will walk into his home he has been away from since Dec to the wonderful aroma of a home cooked meal!

That will be a nice Easter celebration :)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
These are incredible, btw!

I had never bought a zucchini in my life because I've never liked them, but I'll be hitting up the farmer's market for them this year. :yay:

you will love em..... they really are yummy