Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Athletes and the law thread

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    $43 million wasn't enough money apparently.
    Been to IB many times. Not on the border, but about 10 minutes N of the border. Dude is quite stupid, for sure.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Blog Entries

Retired NBAer charged with assault

Still throwing down at 59.

Tom Chambers, a four-time All-Star with the Seattle SuperSonics and Phoenix Suns, has been charged with assault stemming from an incident at a Scottsdale, Arizona, restaurant in April.
    A Scottsdale police spokesman told the Arizona Republic that Chambers reacted to a man's taunts. The man told police that Chambers grabbed him by the throat and threw him backward, according to TMZ.
    don't be talkin bout my momma
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Richie Incognito at it again - dude really needs help.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...home/23506482/

"Multiple reports said Scottsdale (Ariz.) police confirmed Incognito was arrested for disorderly conduct and making threats. TMZ said Incognito was talking to funeral home staffers when he started yelling at people. TMZ reported Incognito said he had guns in his vehicle and “would shoot people.” Incognito also threatened to damage property at the funeral home, TMZ said. Pro Football Talk said Incognito “allegedly made a gun gesture toward one of the employees, and he said that he has guns in his truck.”
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Blog Entries

LSU footballer

Geaux to jail

Who stays with someone that beats them for a year and a half?

LSU wide receiver Drake Davis remains charged with felony second-degree battery against a former girlfriend, said District Attorney Hillar Moore

Davis, who has been indefinitely suspended from the team, has been ordered to have no contact with the ex-girlfriend, an LSU student who reported to the LSU police four violent incidents involving Davis during the past 18 months. The woman told police that Davis punched her hard enough to fracture one of her ribs in one instance, began to strangle her in another and later texted that he might kill her.

Veterans before illegals

Blog Entries

LSU football is on a roll

I bet he hangs out with Drake.

LSU sophomore guard Ed Ingram was suspended by the team on Aug. 3 after an Aug. 2 arrest for "two counts of aggravated sexual assault in Dallas County" involving a minor of an undisclosed age
    not related to Laura

Veterans before illegals

Blog Entries

Celtics' Bird is a choke artist

A choker is a player that falls flat when the pressure is on. In this case Jabari is an actual choker, as in grab them by the neck until they can't breathe.

I bet a few of you thought this was about Larry. Nah, it's his distant cousin.

Boston Celtics guard Jabari Bird strangled a woman at least a dozen times over a four-hour period last Friday, prosecutors alleged at an arraignment hearing Thursday.

the woman told police that Bird strangled her and threw her against a wall after they got into an argument at Bird's residence.

She also said that Bird kicked her multiple times in the stomach and dragged her away from the door when she tried to leave, before shutting her into a bathroom.

Bird was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery of a family or household member, kidnapping and strangulation, following his arrest over the weekend.
    showing his killer instincts

Veterans before illegals

Members who have read this thread: 36