Athletes and the law thread

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Seems this guy can't stay out of trouble.
Kansas basketball player Arterio Morris was charged Friday with one count of rape and dismissed from the Jayhawks’ program, the latest in a string of legal trouble that has followed the former prep standout from his days at Texas.

Morris was booked in Douglas County and his bond was set at $75,000, public records showed.

His arrest came after an incident report came to light this month that detailed an alleged rape that occurred at McCarthy Hall, which houses the men’s basketball team along with other residents and is located near Allen Fieldhouse. The criminal complaint alleged that a sexual assault involving an 18-year-old victim occurred on Aug. 26.

trouble just follows me

Grumpy

Every article I've read about Trevor Bauer over the last couple years has been what a dirt bag he is, but it sure looks like now he has been telling the truth. Nothing I read ever touched on he may be being extorted by BS, just what SHE SAID..Trevor hopefully has seen that he needs to stay away from whores now. Watch his vid in the link below...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Accused by multiple females of rape. No means no, even at Columbia University. Expect a big settlement payday for the victims.

Former NFL defensive end Marcellus Wiley accused of raping Columbia student​

link