Nascar 2015

homedepot20

Happy New Year to ALL my SOMD :buddies: Hope Y'All are as anxious as I 'm for a new SOMD season ! For those counting Down like me , DAYTONA is 53 days , Gator Aid Duels ( or whatever they are these days) 50 days & Bud Shoot Out ( again whatever they are called ) 45 Days .

OldHillCrestGuy must be dying to DEFEND his "Championship" . Clevalley looking for that 3RD "Championship" and our "Commissioner/2 Time "Champion" Dipstick " Hungry " after winning 2 out of 3 seasons , then doing $hit for the last 4 seasons :killingme

homedepot20

Happy New Year to ALL my SOMD :buddies: Hope Y'All are as anxious as I 'm for a new SOMD season !

OldHillCrestGuy must be dying to DEFEND his "Championship" . Clevalley looking for that 3RD "Championship" and our "Commissioner/2 Time "Champion" Dipstick " Hungry " after winning 2 out of 3 seasons , then doing $hit for the last 4 seasons :killingme

In All Fairness , our "Commissioner " DipStick does has a very interesting Motor Sports Web Site Race22.com that probaly keeps him occupied 24/7 from winning that 3rd "Championship"

homedepot20

Daytona 500 - 36 Days **** Gator -Aid Duels 33 Days - Sprint Unlimited 26 Days !!!!! NASCAR Season is getting closer & closer :yahoo:

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Did anyone catch the story on Yahoo today that NASCAR has decided to do away with the souvenir haulers and have everyone under a big tent by the 2016 season? I admit I enjoy walking up/down the rows of haulers before the race. I'm wondering where they will setup a tent big enough for all the teams at a place like Martinsville.

homedepot20

Did anyone catch the story on Yahoo today that NASCAR has decided to do away with the souvenir haulers and have everyone under a big tent by the 2016 season? I admit I enjoy walking up/down the rows of haulers before the race. I'm wondering where they will setup a tent big enough for all the teams at a place like Martinsville.

Haven't heard that ! Heard that Jeff Gordon will make 2015 his LAST FULL TIME season , then will do a Mark Martin

homedepot20

stgislander :buddies: Guessing that your a NASCAR Fan ! Have you ever considered or consider joining our SOMD NASCAR Fantasy Challenge ??? Rules are simple you pick 5 drivers to finish in TOP 5 Designating 1 as the WINNER . 5 points for picking WINNER & 1 point for each other driver in Top 5 for a MAX of 9 points each race ! Daytona is 30 days away and season starts . Last year we had 9 NASCAR Fans particapating and always looking to increase field . DipStick is our Founder & "Commissioner" as well as a 2- Time "Champion" THINK ABOUT !

OldHillcrestGuy

As the defending Champion from last year, I'd like to know where the hell the banquet was so I could receive my trophy. Boy being the champ gets no respect.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
In All Fairness , our "Commissioner " DipStick does has a very interesting Motor Sports Web Site Race22.com that probaly keeps him occupied 24/7 from winning that 3rd "Championship"

As well as a job with a track down your way.