Nascar 2015

homedepot20

Daytona 500 Front Row qualifying is THIS Sunday 15 Febuary at 130PM & Sprint Unlimited THIS Saturday 14 February at 8PM. Should have plenty of Practice coverage Thursday & Friday . Haven't seen the TV cvoverage times yet . But NASCAR season IS HERE !!! :yahoo:

Last edited:

homedepot20

Question for DipStick - With Helton being named Vice Chairman of NASCAR , Will he still be the "Hand of NASCAR" if someone ####s UP and punishment is needed ?

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Daytona 500 Front Row qualifying is THIS Sunday 15 Febuary at 130PM & Sprint Unlimited THIS Saturday 14 February at 8PM. Should have plenty of Practice coverage Thursday & Friday . Haven't seen the TV cvoverage times yet . But NASCAR season IS HERE !!! :yahoo:

The Daytona 500, Daytona 500 qualifying and the Sprint Unlimited are on FOX. Gatorade Duels, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, ARCA race and most practice sessions are on FOX Sports 1. A couple daytime practice sessions on FOX Sports 2. K&N Series race from New Smyrna will be on NBCSN following FOX Sports 1's coverage of the Gatorade Duels.

No more TNT. :yahoo:

homedepot20

The Daytona 500, Daytona 500 qualifying and the Sprint Unlimited are on FOX. Gatorade Duels, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, ARCA race and most practice sessions are on FOX Sports 1. A couple daytime practice sessions on FOX Sports 2. K&N Series race from New Smyrna will be on NBCSN following FOX Sports 1's coverage of the Gatorade Duels.

No more TNT. :yahoo:

Thank God !

homedepot20

Your welcome homedepot. But you should be nicer to OHG, he is the Champion. I'll be watching down from up above.

:buddies:Forgive me Father , for I have sin ! Please bless JGR so they can WIN a Sprint Championship ,and please allow Jimmie Johnson to crash & burn in Hell each race :killingme:

Last edited: