Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rain on top of snow.....

National Weather Service says 1 - 3...... http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1#.VO3mJXYo7xh

It's anybody's guess as to what we will actually get.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    National Weather Service says 1 - 3...... http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1#.VO3mJXYo7xh
    Here is the NOAA update for California, MD

Wednesday Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Thursday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post

Wednesday Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Thursday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
    So we're on the radar for 2 to 5 inches.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post

I hope there is bread and toilet paper in the store when I get off, after the last 2 weeks we all should have enough for a month. Its nearly March and it's about to snow again, WTF. I got too spoiled over the past years.

Quote Originally Posted by FED_UP View Post
    I hope there is bread and toilet paper in the store when I get off, after the last 2 weeks we all should have enough for a month. Its nearly March and it's about to snow again, WTF. I got too spoiled over the past years.
    BSGal used to hoard TP all year round.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane View Post
    So we're on the radar for 2 to 5 inches.
    It would be nice to have one last snow. Then I'm ready to head into spring an summer. Maybe they'll do restricted access for the base. I know it'll be enough to close schools.

It would be nice to have one last snow. Then I'm ready to head into spring an summer. Maybe they'll do restricted access for the base. I know it'll be enough to close schools.
    I'll be in Boston next weekend. I'm going to be D-O-N-E with snow after that.

But I shouldn't complain. I spent a week on the west coast back in January with my flip flops.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    BSGal used to hoard TP all year round.
    You reminded me of the Hoarding show. I bet she has toilet paper in the dryer, dishwasher, oven and refridgerator. I walked into a semi-hoarded house once on delivery, YUCK.

If we get anything down here that sticks, they will likely say 'liberal leave; so, burn annual leave if you have it, but stay home.' If we get any substantial snow, I'll be surprised if admin leave is granted.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.