Rain on top of snow.....

Here is the NOAA update for California, MD

Wednesday Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Thursday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Wednesday Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Thursday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
So we're on the radar for 2 to 5 inches. :dance:

FED_UP

I hope there is bread and toilet paper in the store when I get off, after the last 2 weeks we all should have enough for a month. Its nearly March and it's about to snow again, WTF. I got too spoiled over the past years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hope there is bread and toilet paper in the store when I get off, after the last 2 weeks we all should have enough for a month. Its nearly March and it's about to snow again, WTF. I got too spoiled over the past years.

BSGal used to hoard TP all year round. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It would be nice to have one last snow. Then I'm ready to head into spring an summer. Maybe they'll do restricted access for the base. I know it'll be enough to close schools.
I'll be in Boston next weekend. I'm going to be D-O-N-E with snow after that. :lol:

But I shouldn't complain. I spent a week on the west coast back in January with my flip flops. :biggrin:

DEEKAYPEE8569

It would be nice to have one last snow. Then I'm ready to head into spring an summer. Maybe they'll do restricted access for the base. I know it'll be enough to close schools.

If we get anything down here that sticks, they will likely say 'liberal leave; so, burn annual leave if you have it, but stay home.' If we get any substantial snow, I'll be surprised if admin leave is granted.

BSGal used to hoard TP all year round. :ohwell:
My brother is a vegetarian and when he shops at COSTCO to pick up his fresh fruits and veggies his favorite thing to do would be to put up all the food to be rung up and then plop the multi-pak of toilet paper and ask the teller, "Is this enough TP for all this food?" I've actually seen him do this... :doh:

awpitt

Main Streeter
If we get anything down here that sticks, they will likely say 'liberal leave; so, burn annual leave if you have it, but stay home.' If we get any substantial snow, I'll be surprised if admin leave is granted.

I don't know. They've done restricted access twice now.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Here's another estimate...

Attachments

• wjla.jpg
    wjla.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 147

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My brother is a vegetarian and when he shops at COSTCO to pick up his fresh fruits and veggies his favorite thing to do would be to put up all the food to be rung up and then plop the multi-pak of toilet paper and ask the teller, "Is this enough TP for all this food?" I've actually seen him do this... :doh:

How embarrassing. :lol: