3 fires... 1 house

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Stupid waste of resources in my opinion. After the 2nd fire, they should have let it burn to the ground. If there is no more house, there is nothing else to burn down. Problem solved. Now they left enough house for there to be a 4th fire. Real dumb.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Stupid waste of resources in my opinion. After the 2nd fire, they should have let it burn to the ground. If there is no more house, there is nothing else to burn down. Problem solved. Now they left enough house for there to be a 4th fire. Real dumb.

I agree.

KDENISE977

One of my sons teachers lives direclty next door and said they're terrified their house is going to catch on fire because they won't destroy the house.

kelb

art imitating life
YES.. That house is very close to the one you are talking about. I wonder too... what if this arsonist decides that this one house is just not good enough anymore....

there is speculation about who it is... just need proof

Tech

Reminds me of a town near where I grew up. The third time the fire dept. went to an abandoned house for a working fire in a single night, the fire chief opened his turn-out coat placed his hand on his sidearm, he was a cop in town and stated "The next SOB that puts water on this fire, I'm going to lock his a$$ up."

SoMDGirl42

YES.. That house is very close to the one you are talking about. I wonder too... what if this arsonist decides that this one house is just not good enough anymore....

there is speculation about who it is... just need proof

Is this the house you used to live in or the one beside it?

CaptMc

I Live across the street. The vacant house has been annoying for a long time and it is a foreclosure. You would think that the bank that took it back would at least be accountable for keeping the lawn mowed, keeping minimal services active to prevent it from destroying itself, and not let it become an attractive nuisance.
Long before the first fire the pipes froze up after the bank took it back and when it thawed it made a pond of the road. Seems like they just let it go after that. I was really hoping that new ordinance regarding delinquent properties would give us here some relief to this situation, but apparently no commissioners live close enough to see this place.
There is a house in Oakville that has been set on fire 3 times and they STILL cant find the person doing it. I cant believe they cant find anything out. Is it hard to catch an arsonist? Does this happen a lot? I'm hoping that if this info gets out everywhere someone will know something

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/37575

CaptMc

One of my sons teachers lives direclty next door and said they're terrified their house is going to catch on fire because they won't destroy the house.

I can assure that there is no teacher living next door to that house, there may be a teacher living nearby but certainly not next door. Vet your references.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There is a house in Oakville that has been set on fire 3 times and they STILL cant find the person doing it. I cant believe they cant find anything out. Is it hard to catch an arsonist? Does this happen a lot? I'm hoping that if this info gets out everywhere someone will know something

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/37575

I would check out the Neighborhood Association. Covenants allow the HOA to clean up an eye-sore. They're just not as effective as some.